Automobili Lamborghini

Nice - good to see a couple of the older ones there.

Hopefully it's better than that dreadful Lotus game - man, that game was in the back seat barking at strangers...

Heh... too bad, you can only play it on Xbox Live.

As well as several single and multi-player gaming modes, Lamborghini will also be Rage’s first broadband capable racing game designed for Xbox™ Live, the multiplayer functionality of the Xbox video game console from Microsoft, and the game will allow players to take their collection of cars online and compete with other drivers around the world.

Originally posted by Genocide
Heh... too bad, you can only play it on Xbox Live.

I'm Xbox Biased! I ddin't say it wasn't on other consoles. I said you won't be able to play it online on PS2 or Gamecube. Just Xbox.

You could have phrased that better, then.

Ive seen the game in action, so what if you can race online you can only drive Lambos (no bad thing) id rather have a little more choice in cars . After playing GT the only single make racing game I play is F355 challenge. I think ill get Toca race driver instead, the lambo game looks too arcadey for my liking(not a bad thing either).

Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN
I think ill get Toca race driver instead, the lambo game looks too arcadey for my liking(not a bad thing either).

Fair call - I really think TOCA is going to be the next BIG thing in PS2 racing, I am seriously excited by the prospect of this game, just remembering how good the racing was in TOCA, TOCA2 and World Touring Cars, it'll make the AI in GT3 look like the half-arsed effort it is. I don't think graphically it'll quite be at GT3 standards, but the preview shots have been promising.

well, i really like the way this game looks. nice graphics, i think they match GT3. to me, its like a carbon copy of GT3 with a few added details here and there (like rain!) and they swapped all the cars with some wicked ass lambos. If this game is aimed towards the sim crowd, i will be grabbing it while it's hot 😈

Back