Autumn ring mini

• Thread starter bla
  • 17 comments

bla

Just wondering who likes to play in this track.
It´s really small but fun to drive. I´ve been checking a replay an lap two and three were just too different. It almost gave the impression of two individual tracks - there´s just so any ways to compensate wide trajectories; I especially like the corner comming to the finish line and the blind one where the road slithly rises and afterwards drops into an insane hairpin. Probably an under-rated or better yet unknow untested track with a good 4wd.

Yuck. That's what I think of Autumn Ring Mini. It's okay in a small car, but long wheelbases and it don't play nicely.

Gimme a track to stretch a car's legs and take corners at more than 50 mph.

I just went through the entire arcade mode on GT2 and it wasn't in the list of tracks.

So it is still in GT2 I thought that they have removed it. I remember driving around that in a 600bhp GTO MR, ahh fun. Although its the 'starter' track in GT1 the starter track in GT2 is Tahiti Road (which has to be one of my all time favorites) but GT3 doesnt seem to have a starter track they use midfield, which is ok but seems lacking to bring you back into the GT experience.

Yeah I love turns 2-4, there are a few different ways to approach them and each type of car has its own line.

Love ARM, but Motor Sports Land is still where it's at!

Audi S4 and 4 Door Skyline GTR's are the best for drifting the track.

Running it quick requires a quick tranny and tight turning radius.

i don't care much for autum ring mini. i think its no fun because its to small, and i haven't been able to really "drift" on it.

Sorry, but sometimes autumn ring is noce to drive on yeah, but, it gets too crowded with 6 cars on it, its just bumped to bumper if you dont have a 200HP advantage on the other racers.

Back