Available cars in DRIVECLUB (including DLC-Cars)

A serious question to DLC owners (since I'm debating the benefits of the season pass): How well can you feel the difference between different cars in Driveclub?

Take for example the 458 Italia and the 458 Speciale. How would you describe the differences between them as depicted by Driveclub?
I think the Speciale feels tighter, a bit faster as has been said but generally more able for the variety of tracks.

I think the Speciale feels tighter, a bit faster as has been said but generally more able for the variety of tracks.
Since writing that question I've had more of a chance to understand Driveclub's depiction of different cars. There's more depth than I originally thought.

I'm just finishing up the original career mode, but I suspect it'll be hard to resist grabbing the Season Pass. To be honest, my only real concern is that I don't think I'll enjoy slogging through endless "heavy rain with hypercars" challenges. How varied are the DLC tours?

...How varied are the DLC tours?
Whilst there is a fair amount of rain, it's not really all just hyper cars. I'd say that the balance has been varied and interesting throughout, with efforts to add surprises into the mix. Let's put it this way, I'm not a fan of hyper car only driving and I have thoroughly enjoyed the season pass content.

Sure, there are plenty of hyper car events, but as each month the event roster tends to revolve around that months new cars, and there being a heavier bias toward hyper cars during the course of the season pass, they are up there - but it's not all by any means :)

Whilst there is a fair amount of rain, it's not really all just hyper cars. I'd say that the balance has been varied and interesting throughout, with efforts to add surprises into the mix. Let's put it this way, I'm not a fan of hyper car only driving and I have thoroughly enjoyed the season pass content.

Sure, there are plenty of hyper car events, but as each month the event roster tends to revolve around that months new cars, and there being a heavier bias toward hyper cars during the course of the season pass, they are up there - but it's not all by any means :)
Thanks, I'll probably give in and buy it. I can always blame you if I get hypercars-in-the-rain fatigue :)

Thanks, I'll probably give in and buy it. I can always blame you if I get hypercars-in-the-rain fatigue :)
Oh, I've been blamed for worse and for less, trust me :) I'm usually quite conservative when recommending things (unless drunk at the time) as the whole thing can be so subjective, but I'm fairly sure the pros will outweigh the hyper-cons :D

Paging @KokosEnergy
It would be great if you could include the July pack into the OP when you have time. Thanks!
Sorry for the long wait 'til this update, but the list got updated finally! Thanks for your support guys. :)

• Added all cars of the "Horsepower" pack, which are shown in pink
  • Added the two free cars
  • Removed the "no sort option" text
  • Changed the layout of the colors
  • Updated the "overview" content
  • Fixed the "Special Cars" central-text
  • Placed the "Thanks to" list above the "last updates" list
  • Fixed the alphabetical order
  • Changed "Dodge Viper GTS" to "SRT Viper GTS" and added it to the "Dodge" manufactur
  • Changed "GTA Motor" to "Spania GTA"

With some help from the list in the first post I made and album with all 106 cars, released until the day of this post (and I will probably updated in the future if applicable), for Driveclub with 5 pics for each vechicle.
I hope the OP can update the first post with the cars from July DLC pack. This is a valuable topic, especially for new player.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskeZA1uC
This is great, thanks! I inserted your album as a text link in the list and gave you the credits. I think from time to time, I will manually link one picture of each car within the car list

Last edited:
Wow, that's super, thanks!
Haven't yet updated with the 2 new free cars, one of the reasons being that I do not have access to the Renault yet.

Hello,
I have added to the album photos for the last two cars Evo released (just unlocked the Renault):
- Ferrari 488 GTB
- Renault R.S. 01

Thinking now how to do the same thing, but with bikes.

AMG Expansion:

Mercedes-AMG S65 Coupe - Unlocked at Level 6 in Mercedes Owners Club accolade
Mercedes-AMG GT3 - Unlocked after completing the AMG Tour.

I bought driveclub and the seasonpass today, as it was on sale on Psn. Now I see a lot of cars that are still available for purchase? So the season pass does not give you every car?

ow I see a lot of cars that are still available for purchase?
The ones are available for purchase are included in the game. It is a way for people to unlock the cars early.

Season pass will include all the DLC cars except for the bike expansion.

I bought driveclub and the seasonpass today, as it was on sale on Psn. Now I see a lot of cars that are still available for purchase? So the season pass does not give you every car?

It includes all the cars. Once you have downloaded it and you start your single player career you will see a PSN store icon on the cars that come as dlc. If you choose that car it will connect you to PSN and the only thing that needs to be done is to unlock it. There is no need to pay for it afterwards. Same for the liveries.

There are certain cars that can only be unlocked by achieving certain goals in DC but those cars can also be bought directly in PSN if you don't want go through the hassle of unlocking it freely in the game.

As @lxmmy said the Bike Expansion needs to be bought separately.

It includes all the cars. Once you have downloaded it and you start your single player career you will see a PSN store icon on the cars that come as dlc. If you choose that car it will connect you to PSN and the only thing that needs to be done is to unlock it. There is no need to pay for it afterwards. Same for the liveries.

There are certain cars that can only be unlocked by achieving certain goals in DC but those cars can also be bought directly in PSN if you don't want go through the hassle of unlocking it freely in the game.

As @lxmmy said the Bike Expansion needs to be bought separately.
It seems to me that you can just unlock the tour pack with cars in it, and those cars will be available. So no need to unlock each car separately.

No Limits:
driveclubnolimits-458x258.jpg

Honda Civic Type R (FK2)
Nissan Skyline GTR R34

Still waiting for No Limits here in Aus. I can deal with it, since we always seem to get the Pcars DLC first lol.

Thanks for the info about the new cars! Sorry for not updating the list in the last time. Had much things to do and to be honest, I don't play the game myself much anymore.

If someone is interested: In the meantime, I created a release list for PS4 games: Click here (weekly update). It's in the German, but you should have no problems reading it. Because I am Moderator over here and keep many list up2date, this was also one of the reason the Driveclub Car List wasn't updated.

I will update the list in the few next weeks. Also, of course all the remaining picture will be added gradually. :)

Still, feedback and suggestions are always welcome!

Back