Azuremen's photos - Spring and Summer vibes

• Thread starter Azuremen
  • 456 comments

Puff

Sony a7 ~ Voigtlander 40mm F/1.4 SC

#337: Awesome composition, a real standout. The PP especially around the star and lamp really doesnt work for me; almost looks like PP added bokeh, which it is clearly not.

Well, there is no selective processing - just a preset tweaked in LR and exported. What you are seeing is a function of the lens design and how it handles high contrast situations and the bit extra bokeh 55/1.2 brings the table. Even closed down, this occurs though as you can see below.

Progress

Sony a7 ~ Nikkor-SC 55mm F/1.2

Last edited:
The tones and subject matter remind me very much of Ming Thein's stuff.

I love Ming Thein's work and his style is something that I've strove for, but I've tried to shed some of my obsession with technical perfection over the past year as I feel it has held me back. Still, I makes me happy to have that comparison made.

Going to be posting a variety of work from the past couple of years. Realized that a majority of work has never been posted in any public capacity and figured I might as well pull from the archives while I'm busy with school. Also means exploring the results of my Canons again.

Christmas Run

Canon EOS M ~ Canon 22mm F/2 STM

Cody to me the image with the snow falling outside the café is beautiful, one of the better images I've seen in a while.
Honestly can't say what it is but it just strikes a chord with me.

Well done. 👍

Back