Azuremen's photos - Spring and Summer vibes

• Thread starter Azuremen
  • 456 comments
Glad you're enjoying the fooj. There's something about that X-trans magic...

Honestly I don't find the sensor that crazy. The noise pattern is the only magic in my opinion. Interpreters like Lightroom make sharpening a bit odd and there can be color bleed issues in fine details you don't normally see from Bayer pattern sensors.

Though I can see how it would be magical compared to a Canon sensor. But that is mostly because Canon sensors are kind of garbage at dynamic range and allowing files to be pushed around.

Over a month with the 35/2 WR now and the only time I have second thoughts about it is when I get the a7 + Nikkor 55/1.2 out. Which are quickly dismissed once I deal with the weight and only ever having a single eyeball in focus. Still, the 55/1.2 and Sony have their use and can't see myself parting with that kit as the dream look has its place.

A few photos from the past month... selected from the 1500 I've edited in the past two months. Slowly arranging them into sets and series for my blog, but a bit overwhelmed at the moment.

All: Fuji X-E2 + Fuji 35mm F/2 WR

@Boffin - Thank you!

I guess I could make an effort to post a bit more often haha. The 23/1.4 has been attached almost nonstop to my X-Pro2 since it showed up a few weeks ago. Never really thought I'd enjoy a 35mm equivalent this much, though I still miss my Fuji 18mm here and there, especially for casual social events.

Click for larger sizes

Back