B-license Final test

• Thread starter Elstro
  • 8 comments
England
Cambridge, UK
tdyln
IS there any way of pasing the Laguna Seca corkscrew test in the IB-class licence, because that Viper is impossible to use- it's too big, too powerful, AND IT'S AN FR!!! it spins out even when i dont accelerate when it tail-slides! :banghead:

Time your braking and steering carefully, and use as much of the rumble strips on the right of downhill right-hand portion of the Corkscrew. Don't use too much of it, or you'll FAIL. Also you can get away with a single wheel over the left curb of the initial entry of the Corkscrew.

I dont like FR or MR cars much, because they spin too much but i have managed to tame the Daisin Siliva - what a beast! The BMW 3-series dont spin at all, i have a 276hp 323CI - wot a dream!

Definately have to take it easy. Drive it as a muscle car, and NOT like an average drifter. I would advise you to drift it only if you are expert at handling, or else it would slow u down are you would crash off the course. Brake going in the turn, coast thru half of it, accel. thru the last half and you should be able to master laguna seca.

The corkscrew for begginers:
-Brake to AT LEAST 50mph before turning left to head in.

-Take the outside of the first turn, and proceed to the inside of the second

-Accel. out of the second turn.

Voila: Perfect Turn!

Back