[B-Spec] 2017 Oreo Short Track Series

• Thread starter tbwhhs
  • 133 comments
Either through a PM or posting it here
Oh yeah, I watched that for a reason, but no one's posted on it since...till now. Two cars submitted, y'all can expect to see that green color out of my shop in everything, but I think this'll be the on-track debut.

Oh yeah, I watched that for a reason, but no one's posted on it since...till now. Two cars submitted, y'all can expect to see that green color out of my shop in everything, but I think this'll be the on-track debut.

I see that we had similar ideas. And thanks for making me notice that I used the wrong Motorcraft logo on my car.

Counting yours I only have cars for 8 of the 21 current entries, but there is still a month until the deadline.

For everyone who has not submitted their car: I added the link to the album to submit your cars to the op.

HTC sponsors first Volvo and brings partners Android and Steam with them.

77 Volvo Front.jpg

77 Rear.jpg
77 Volvo Top.jpg

If someone could help me out with a render via PM I'd greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:
Here is the official schedule. The tentative date for the first race is September 17.

Race 1: Toyotacare 150, Richmond International Raceway, Richmond, VA
Race 2: Florida Lottery 100, New Smyrna Speedway, New Smyrna Beach, FL
Race 3: Tim Horton's 150, Scotia Speedworld, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Race 4: Valvoline 125, Evergreen Speedway, Monroe, WA
Race 5: Menard's 125, Wisconsin International Raceway, Kaukauna, WI
Race 6:Speedway 125, Spitzer Motor Speedway, Mansfield, OH
Race 7: Dunkin' Donuts 150, Thompson Speedway, Thompson, CT
Race 8:Pennzoil 125, South Boston Speedway, South Boston, VA
Race 9: Miller Lite 125, Dells Raceway Park, Wisconsin Dells, WI
Race 10: Flemington 125, Flemington Speedway, Flemington, NJ
Race 11: Coca-Cola 125, Myrtle Beach Speedway, Myrtle Beach, SC
Race 12: Nashville Ford Dealers 220, Fairgrounds Speedway, Nashville, TN
Race 13: Hoosier Tire 150, Hickory Motor Speedway, Newton, NC
Race 14: Pepsi 100, Mobile International Speedway, Irvington, AL
Race 15: Hershey-s 125, Jennerstown Speedway, Jennerstown, PA
Race 16: Napa Auto Parts 150, Kern County Raceway Park, Bakersfield, CA
Race 17: Canadian Tire 150, Edmonton International Raceway, Wetaskiwin, Alberta, Canada
Race 18: Lucas Oil 125, Lucas Oil Raceway, Indianapolis, IN
Race 19: Whelen 150, Spencer Speedway, Williamson, NY
Race 20: Nationwide 125, Toledo Speedway, Toledo, OH
Race 21: Subway 125, Caraway Speedway, Sophia, NC
Race 22: Samsung 125, 5 Flags Speedway, Pensacola, FL
Race 23: Oreo 250, Bristol Motor Speedway, Bristol,TN

Also we still have spots open, so if anyone knows someone who might be interested feel free to tag them.

Here is the official schedule. The tentative date for the first race is September 17.

Race 10: Flemington 125, Flemington Speedway, Flemington, NJ
Awesome! Cool to see Flemington on the schedule. Just a quick drive away from me. Such a shame it's a Lowe's now... :rolleyes:

Status Update:
I am a little behind recording the Crayola Series videos due to having to go through all my settings to fix the videos for the Crayola Series so they would be full screen and also because I decided to buy F1 2016. So I am not going to hold everyone who has not submitted their paint scheme to the Sept 15 deadline that I set. Though, I would like all the paint schemes as soon as possible so I can start the season.

List of who I have a paint scheme from:
@Smurfybug
@AudiMan2011
@GTRacer22
@Jahgee
@G_Parrilla
@GTracerEHTeam
@BKGlover
@CSMDuty11

List of who I don't have a paint scheme from:
@DcrRaikkonen
@Formidable
@Ph1sher
@Suzumiya
@Niku Driver HC
@Rebellion765
@Dustone
@Michelin
@SonicCharmeleon
@RACECAR
@RedDragon
@nascarfan1400

I do not know how much @Rebellion765 has done to my livery since his last post of it, or if he has done any kind of work to begin with. He's the one who has my livery for all effects and purposes, so it's his word on the matter that counts...

I may or may not have half completed a car sponsored by N-Sync and the Will Smith album Willenium :lol:

Alright, haven't even started and my PC threw another wrench into the situation on painting programs so will have to pick it up and recover.

Since as of the post it is still my birthday for about another 10 minutes, I have a little gift for all of you.

For those who have not sent a scheme in I just put a number on a solid color car as a placeholder.

I'm not sure if anyone else got this but the only thing I see for the whole video is the starting grid behind the pace car on the back stretch, nothing ever moves.

I'm not sure if anyone else got this but the only thing I see for the whole video is the starting grid behind the pace car on the back stretch, nothing ever moves.
It's like Spongebob as a super hero. "You wanna see me run around that mountain... wanna see me do it again?"

It's a stop-motion film, actually. "Ye Ol'Stock Racin'", it's called. Great movie, a masterpiece of early stop-motion color movies. I'd give it a 10 outta 1, it's that good...

Question for our organizer @tbwhhs Will there be a form for us to fill out for our drivers or is everyone getting the same ratings?

Strange it was fine when I checked it after I uploaded it. I will look into it though.

Question for our organizer @tbwhhs Will there be a form for us to fill out for our drivers or is everyone getting the same ratings?

Everyones will be the same.

Back