• 556 comments
United States
Los Angeles
racingheartruby
RubyWooby
Screenshot_57.png

Super_GT_logo.png

In collaboration with TIRE...

SUPER GT is the top racing series in Japan.

The GT500 class is defined by the big Japanese 3 car manufacturers, Honda, Lexus (Toyota), and Nissan. GT300 is a reunion of racing cars, taking cars from JAF and GT3. These two types combined make for some of the best racing available today. Taking place on premier Japanese circuits, the racing is expected to be very intense, with endurance and sprint tactics fusing into one another.

ENTRY RULES

-Only 3 teams can have both GT500 and GT300 cars. First come, first serve. The GT300 car depends on the GT500 make.

Nissan GT500 entries use the NISSAN GT-R GT3.
Honda GT500 entries use the NSX GT300 Spec.
Lexus GT500 entries use the SUPRA GT300 Spec.

-Team names and driver names should be AUP appropriate. No names that are way out there. For courtesy, no deceased drivers.
-The entry number can be anywhere from 002 to 999. 0 and 1 are reserved for GT300 and GT500 champions respectively. If a 0xx number is taken, then the single or double digit number is also taken.
-Drivers are the property of the team owner. A member cannot drive for another member's team.
-*GT300 ONLY* Two different entries can team up to be a single 2-car team (Much like the GAINER TANAX team in real life). The team can use different cars, however, their liveries must be identical.

LIVERY RULES
-There should be numberplates on each side of the car, on the hood, and on the back of the car. There are specific plates for GT500 and GT300, and a seperate plate provided for the back of the car.
-Asymmetrical liveries are allowed.
-Anything that violates the AUP will be rejected. No exceptions.
-Keep in mind that this is a Japanese-based series. Although you are free to choose whatever sponsor you like, some companies like Popeyes would look weird on a GT500 car.
-No meme liveries. No unprofessional liveries. Try your best and take your time. Any intentionally low-quality liveries will be rejected.

POINTS SYSTEM

Screenshot_142.png

CARS

DUAL ENTRIES 0/3 SLOTS Available
GT300 COLLABS 2/2 SPOTS AVALIABLE
NUMBERPLATE HERE

GT500 (1/15 slots available)

Honda HSV-010 (1/6 slots available, the template is different.)

-From SGT500 v4.0 mod
-Template Guide
-Link to template (window file is tricky)

Nissan GT-R R35 (0/6 slots available)

-From SGT500 v4.0 mod
-Template Guide
-Link to template

Lexus SC430 (4/6 slots available)

-From SGT500 v4.0 mod
-Template Guide
-Link to template

GT300 (0/20 slots available)

RE-Amemiya RX-7 (0/3 slots available)

-From JUICEBOTTLE SGT300 mod
-Template Guide
-Link to template

Mooncraft Shiden (0/3 slots available)

-From JUICEBOTTLE SGT300 mod
-Template Guide
-Link to template

Nissan GT-R GT3 (0/3 slot available)

-From EEC GT3 mod by PATR10T
-Link to template

Porsche 997R '13 (1/3 slots available)

-Link to template

BMW Z4 GT3 (1/3 slots available)

-Link to template

SLS AMG GT3 (2/3 slots available)

-Link to template

Honda NSX GT300 2007 model (1/3 slots available)

-From SGT500 v4.0 mod
-Template Guide
-Link to template

Lamborghini Gallardo GT3 (1/3 slots available)

-Link to template

Toyota Supra GT300 (1/3 slots available)

-From SGT500 v4.0 mod
-Template Guide
-Link to template

UPGRADES

Upgrades are provided to all entries on the third and fifth rounds. You can only choose one upgrade per period, so choose wisely. PM me what upgrade you choose.

Weight reduction: Lower weight by 5 kg.

Prototype tires: 2% more grip.

Durability upgrade: Increases AeroMin by 25%, significantly decreasing the likelihood of aero damage in minor crashes.

SCHEDULE

Pre-season Testing: Suzuka Circuit

Round 1: Okayama Circuit

Round 2: Fuji Speedway

Round 3: Autopolis Circuit

Round 4: Auto Club Speedway

Round 5: Suzuka Circuit

Round 6: Fuji Speedway

Round 7: Zhuhai International

Round 8: Twin Ring Motegi

Last edited:
Screenshot_57.png

Entry List

*dual entries have bolded team names

GT500

@SVX #05 PACIFIC NAC Racing with μ's Honda HSV-010 / Daisuke Yamawaki (JPN) / Tohjiro Azuma (JPN)

"A once flailing team that ran into investor bucks, stronger than ever with a talented rookie lineup."

@lxmmy #8 Autobacs Racing Team Aguri Honda HSV-010 / Kosubke Matsuura (JPN) / Tomoki Nojiri (JPN)

"The prestigious ARTA team has a huge presence, but will need to prove themselves against the new forces."

@Ettick #9 Outer Haven Motorsports Lexus SC430 / Kazuhira Miller (JPN) / Big Boss (USA) / Revolver Ocelot (RUS)

"A team with no sponsors, no corporate backing--only pure racing passion."

@iName #13 Nameless Motorsports Nissan GT-R / Steven Varney (USA) / Justin Hornback (USA)

"The dark horse of the GT500 championship, American tuners looking to make a 'name'."

@Formidable #17 Team Raiden MAHLE Nissan GT-R / Kazue Tatsuya (JPN) / David Zanelli (ITA)

"Motorsport warriors. Aggressive, tactical, precise. Fans of genius strategy have something to get behind."

@Michelin #30 Michelin Racing Nissan GT-R / Matheus Michelin (BRA) / Raphael Stephano (BRA)

"A flashy all-Brazilian outfit, a spice to the driver roster."

@TS040Hybrid #40 XANAVI NISMO Nissan GT-R / Light Yagami (JPN) / Takashi Komuro (JPN)

"Back after nearly 6 years, XANAVI NISMO have to put in tons of effort to re-establish themselves."

@Shadowbell42 #52 Frontier Autosport Nissan GT-R / Yasline Marina (ARE) / Enkhtuyaa Batbayar (MNG)

"A team dedicated to hiring drivers where motorsport isn't common and giving female drivers the opportunity to launch their careers."

@GTRacer22 #100 Team Kunimitsu RAYBRIG Honda HSV-010 / Jacob Descoteau (USA) / Naoki Yamamoto (JPN)

"The fan-favorite RAYBRIG outfit still searches for their first ever championship title."

@Pezzarinho17 #117 Team Pezzarinho Petronas Honda Honda HSV-010 / Nobuharu Matsu****a (JPN) / Giedo Van Der Garde (NLD)

"Young talent only contested by TnK, Formula 3 graduates team up with a fantastic team director behind them."

@Jahgee #120 Team Heisei Nissan GT-R / Sho Kuroki (JPN) / Miki Saegusa (JPN)

"Kept to themselves, Godzilla themed Team Heisei is cold, hard, and rigid."

@YayoiGT2 #211 Tsuchigami no Kyojin Honda HSV-010 / Ai Tsuchigami (JPN) / Ludwig von Sternberg (DEU)

"The 'giants' of Japanese motorsports, TnK fields one of the most dynamic duos on (and off) the track."

@STiGoyim #363 Vegemite x Fairy Bread Racing Lexus SC430 / Scott Bainesworth (AUS) / Harvey Norman (AUS)

"Australian might, in conjunction with Krieger Industries and WATini."

@uMadson? #666 Kreiger Industries GmbH Lexus SC430 / Barney Gumball (AUS) / Michelle Campbell (USA)

"Although their livery quite painful and childish, Krieger Industries isn't looking to play around."

GT300

@tbwhhs #2 Adidas TRB Motorsport RE-Amemiya RX-7 / Akira Takahashi (JPN) / Takahiro Yamamoto (JPN)

"Not much could be said (or found) about TRB, only the season ahead can tell."

@Earth #7 Q2 Racing Team Porsche 997R GT3 / Hironobu Sakaguchi (JPN) / Nobuo Uematsu (JPN)

"Square Enix developers Sakaguchi and Uematsu try their hand at motorsport."

@AudiMan2011 #10 Team Falken Japan Mooncraft Shiden / Ryan Cameron (ENG) / Hideki Nomura (JPN)

"One of two Falken backed teams, TFJ will field the radical Shiden towards victory."

@RedDragon #12 Free!-Iwatobi Swim Club with Yokohama Tires RTi Team New Zealand Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 / Jamie Neild (NZL) / Shinji Takahara (JPN)

"Trans-gender driver Neild and veteran Takahara take on the world in their itasha SLS AMG."

@iName #14 Nameless Motorsports Nissan GT-R GT3 / Keito Katayama (JPN) / Richard Hammond (ENG)

"Young start-up Katayama and TV personality Hammond bring up the second of the Falken backed teams."

@YayoiGT2 #21 Tsuchigami no Kyojin Honda NSX GT300 / Sanae Kanzaki (JPN) / Amy Radcliffe (USA)

"A radical GT300 machine, sporting a retro livery that looks back to the 1990s rise to fame of TnK."

@G_Parrilla #26 RE Amemiya GReddy Racing RE-Amemiya RX-7 / Jose Maria Lopez (ARG) / Keisuke Takahashi (JPN)

"A WTCC two time champion and a street racing legend help bring back the Japanese tuner to Super GT competition."

@aarror #27 Allstar Racing RE-Amemiya RX-7 / Noriko Minoru (JPN) / Aaron Van der Linden (CAN)

"Starting merely from an autocross team, Allstar is a favorite in the making, with Canadian superstar Aaron van der Linden."

@vetteman24 #34 BMW Team SunValley BMW Z4 GT3 / Michael Muller (DEU) / Craig Roberts (AUS)

"BMW Works team, SunValley, go against tuners, privateers, and other factory teams. Their reputation in Japan lies here."

@rallymorten #36 Castrol TOM'S Toyota Supra GT300 / Masanori Sekiya (JPN) / Takuya Kurosawa (JPN)

"Super GT legends go out of retirement to have a last hurrah."

@GranTurismo916 #38 ZENT CERUMO Toyota Supra GT300 / Morris Greenberg (ROU) / Nii-Ayi Aryeetey (USA)

"Cerumo focuses attention on the fast-evolving GT300 competition, entering a in-house Supra chassis."

@tankuroded #48 Lightning Breakers featuring AKB48 Mooncraft Shiden / Kai Ishiguro (JPN) / Gen Ni****ani (JPN) / Rei Sawaguchi (JPN)

"A pink, cute little Shiden that can rip up the track and embarrass any team that gets in the way."

@swiftsmith #50 Swift Autosport Lamborghini Gallardo GT3 / Sylvia Takahashi (JPN) / Takako Saito (JPN) / Lydia Matsumoto (JPN)

"Swift Autosport is a team that participates in anything that it can enter. Super GT will test their adapability."

@Harsk100 #72 HRSC Racing Honda NSX GT300 / Pedro Harsk (POR) / Nobita Nobi (JPN) / Derek Hawkins (ENG)

"A humble little gathering from the heart of Portugal, HRSC have caught attention from former Super GT sponsors looking to return to glory."

@Niku Driver HC #76 Kagekidan Racing by Calsonic Nissan GT-R GT3 / Nico Costa (POR) / Ichiro Taiga (JPN)

"Calsonic IMPUL tries their hand at GT300 to trump the efforts of Cerumo, in association with SEGA."

@BKGlover #79 NCTX Motorsports Porsche 997R GT3 / B.K. Glover (USA) / Red Green (CAN)

"A small team operating out of Northern Texas, United States. Small time team in the big show."

@RACECAR #89 Racerworkz Team Playstation BMW Z4 GT3 / Yamato Ishida (JPN) / Takeru Takaishi (JPN)

"Racerworkz brings in the privateer Z4, seeing if they can do something better than SunValley can in-house."

@SonicCharmeleon
#243 Team Psyonix/Steam Racing Lamborghini Gallardo GT3 / Jacques Villenueve (CAN) / Marcus Ericsson (SWE)

"Italian powered gamer-backed team with Formula 1 talent behind the wheel."

@Jahgee #720 Team Heisei Nissan GT-R GT3 / Akira Yuki (JPN) / Koji Shinjo (JPN) / Kiyoshi Sato (JPN)

"Literally a Godzilla, with the monstrous GT-R that towers over everything and pushes unfortunate cars out of the way"

@BGT2011 #890 TEAM SHANGHAI ALICE Mooncraft Shiden / Rika Furude (JPN) / Nozomi Toujou (JPN)

"A little girl and a young Japanese idol girl collaborate with a Touhou themed team. Don't underestimate them, though."

Part-time

@YayoiGT2 #04 SCARLET DEVIL RACEWORKS Aston Martin DBR9 / Renee Scarlet (GBR) / Sebastien Izayoi (FRA) [RD.3]

"A world-class racing team in almost every road racing discipline, SDR are a cutthroat crew with a win-at-all costs personality."

@Yauma9 #84 TELCEL RACING TEAM Corvette C7.R GT500 / Christopher Ramirez (MEX) / Tsumugi Kotobuki (JPN) [RD.2 / RD.5]

"Mixing North American engineering with some upcoming talents, this team fields one of the more unique GT500 entries."

@YayoiGT2 #904 METAN Racing Project Lamborghini Murcielago / Amber Sebringson (USA) / Meiko Taniguchi (JPN) [RD.3]

"A small but dedicated squad of former works team engineers and racers, Meiko and her crew are an eccentric group known for doing things differently."

Last edited:
Screenshot_57.png

Results

spoiler]
15r01_image.jpg
Screenshot_144.png

Screenshot_145.png

Screenshot_146.png

15r02_image.jpg

To be decided

15r07_image.jpg

To be decided

POINT STANDINGS

Last edited:
Can I just have what I had in the last series? I liked my liveries and my car choices

*raises both arms*

I did it! Singed up for Super GT :cheers:

Let's see how this goes!

Last edited:
Hell, my **** was Japanese :lol:, if I have to choose one, go with the GT500 entry, but I signed up for both

All three dual entry spots have filled. I'll update the entry list later. I am busy at the moment.

@iName, @Jahgee, your entries are incorrect. Your manufacturer for GT300 must match your GT500 entry. Just letting you know.

@SVX, your drivers are already taken. I would update the entry list but I'm busy with something at the moment! :S

Re-upped, and as this is a reboot it will continue to use the NCTX name. That's said, time to pull some cars out of storage, I need to get reacquainted.

Signed up. I slightly find the sponsor part (the one reffering to this being a Japanese based series)abit finicky to be honest, but its not that big of a deal. Obviously, same car and sponsor and number. Hooray, laziness :lol:

Signed up. I slightly find the sponsor part (the one reffering to this being a Japanese based series)abit finicky to be honest, but its not that big of a deal. Obviously, same car and sponsor and number. Hooray, laziness :lol:
It's just recommended to keep standards to a good level. 👍

Your own entries were good. As for the request liveries you did... there's a reason why I'm handling all the requests now.

That's what I meant. Sure the requests I did weren't exactly Super GT accurate but again I kinda wasn't aiming for that as I didn't think it was that big of a deal.

If I made a mistake on the team name section of the entry for should I fill out a new one or just post the updated name in here?

Back