mNTUPWO.jpg

• Setups are Due before the countdown Timer Expires
    • This information will be added to the first post

Practice
<Countdown Timer>

Qualifying
<Countdown Timer>

Race (53 laps) - LIVE* on twitch.tv/alphicah

<Countdown Timer> (11AM New York City, 4PM London)

*Notice the event begins as soon as the countdown timer reaches zero.

Strategy Options

• 3 stops
  • 2 stops
  • 1 stop
  • Do not use Exprerimental Parts
  • Experimental Parts LVL 1
  • Experimental Parts LVL 2
  • Exoerimental Parts LVL 3
Audodromo Nazionale Monza, Italy
3.600 miles / 5.793 kilometers

Tire Wear:LOWEST

12-italy-circuit.jpg

Preview Lap

Race Preview

Just 2 points separate the top two in the championship, Valterri Bottas from McGill Racing and Fernando Alonso from Team Pezzarinho. While Alonso appears to have the faster car based on fast laps Bottas has managed to win 3 races in a row and pull essentially even with his championship rival.

Spa continued the string of somewhat nightmarish races for Team Pezzarinho. At the start Alonso lost the lead to Bottas and Sebringson managed to get around the Spaniard as well. By the time Alonso got around Sebringson Bottas was long gone.

Amber Sebringson gave Tsukuyomi Racing Project it's first podium finish in FBS competition, becoming just the 5th different driver this season to finish on the podium.

FBS now heads to Monza, home of the Italian Grand Prix. Can Bottas win 4 in a row? Will Alonso rebound after a string of setbacks? Will we see another driver finish on the podium for the first time?

@aarror
@AJHG1000
@DcrRaikkonen
@Formidable
@GTRacer22
@GTracerEHTeam
@Gerarghini
@Harsk100
@Jahgee
@optiongamers
@Pezzarinho17
@RACECAR
@Rebellion765
@swiftsmith
@Suzumiya
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

Last edited:
Jeez, the engineer is taking the whole season off (Or I'm just forgetting the dates to send in setups...)

Tsuchigami no Kyojin x RHGP Looking to Next Season

With the announcement of a new specification of car for Formula B-Spec Season 4, team principal Haruna Tsuchigami announced that the team will no longer be focusing on development on the current Tsuchigami Akagi GP1 program. "Akagi-chan, Takuma-san, and everyone at our team have accomplished far more than we expected to achieve this season. It was a dream for us to finish on the podium of a single Grand Prix, let alone win one."

When questioned about the commitment to the rest of the season, especially with the season climax at Suzuka by the press, she stated that "We will do everything in our power to be contending for the best position possible, of course. But at the same time, we have to look ahead and plan for the future. With regulation changes in Season 4 effectively retiring poor Akagi-chan in the end, we can't afford to continue developing her when we'll have to develop a new car to replace her for next season."

Despite halting development on the FBS program, Tsuchigami has stated that her team is wanting to move forward in MTP Endurance. "Admittedly, we're going through some serious development pains with our new GT1 car. Tsukuba-chan (a Honda HSV-010 Gr.1) is a very different darling to the rest of the cars we've ever fielded. She's wild! A little too much so for an Endurance car," she stated before giggling.

Team Pezzarinho Italy Press Statements

Perry Brown:
"Certainly a day to remember, a great remedy to those recent nightmares. We felt we should have won the last 3 races and it had put us on the back foot for the Championship battle. We have control of our fate again now, and it repays our belief in the way Team Pezzarinho has operated this season that we can turn up at a track favouring our nearest rival and beat them. We pushed McGill Racing through the opening laps, put them under intense pressure, gave the fans an entertaining battle for first, and came out on top. This win is dedicated to all of the teams who make Formula B Spec what it is though. We were all feeling down after the Belgian Grand Prix and they have lifted us back up this week in the paddock and shown their true characters. Thank you!"

Fernando Alonso:
"I love to race in Monza. The Tifosi are something very special and treat Ferrari drivers like gods, now and always. It is special to win for them and maybe this is not the result they wanted, but they respect the fight I gave when putting the pressure on Bottas today. Grazie Monza, grazie a tutti!"

Alonso.jpg

Perry Brown To Leave Team Pezzarinho After Season 3
Perry Brown today confirmed one paddock rumour was true after revealing that he will be leaving Team Pezzarinho at the end of the current Formula B Spec season. In a recorded video message posted to the teams website, Perry explained the move was about spending time with his family after getting the team as far as he could go.

"I have been at Team Pezzarinho since the very beginning of Formula B Spec, taking the team to their first ever Championship in that first season. Throughout my term as manager, Team Pezzarinho has always been one of the leading teams within the Motorsport Team Principals events. The team have proven time and again how adaptive they are, and the incredible rate at which they learn and progress. It is this trait that allowed Team Pezzarinho to become the inaugural champions in both Formula B Spec and the World Sportscar Championship.

"The decision announced today comes so with an incredibly heavy heart. The team is a family to me, but my real family will always come first and it is their interests that I step away from the paddock now. Soon to be a Dad for the first time, I hope to take the lessons learnt with Team Pezzarinho to quickly adapt and to be the best Dad and Husband that I can be. I'm sure I will visit the paddock regularly and hope to see Team Pezzarinho continue to operate at the very highest levels, and continue to expand into new series.

"To everyone who has worked with Team Pezzarinho during my stay, I thank you all for making it such a great environment to come into work every morning. There is an unrivaled buzz within every department that motivates when results aren't what we have come to expect, and celebrates the vast successes when they are. The work rate has been relentless and I think the rewards of this speak for themselves.

"I would also like to say thank you to every single team we have raced against over the years. Your challenge has always driven us to do better, has made this a thoroughly entertaining time and highlighted exactly why Motorsport Team Principals will continue to thrive. And finally, the largest thank you of all goes to @Earth himself for the hours of dedication and toil in bringing this all together and giving Team Pezzarinho the platform to which it stands today. As always I will continue to keep an eye on all events you run and to offer my assistance behind the scenes wherever and whenever I can!

"As always, the focus for my last 2 races will be on winning. It would be an honour to leave the team at the pinnacle, and give the next manager the very best start in continuing the legacy."

No details have been given about how the manager handover will be dealt with, or whether this now means Team Pezzarinho will follow Perry Brown and leave MTP. The rumour mill has already started though, seemingly placing a new name each day as the bookies favourite to take over as manager.

Rumors of a STARtec Endurance team emerging
In response to Haruna Tsuchigami's response towards future events, the head of STARtec has decided to follow according to some inside sources and start planning towards an endurance team, set to be ready by next year in time for the Roar Before the 24. Rumors have also said that the team looks towards the LMP1 categories, teaming up with former WSC GTE champion, AMR Team Goodsmile.

However, when team principal, Haruhi Suzumiya, was approached with this question at Monza, she immediately denied these rumors.

"They're all LIARS! Whoever leaked this 'information' will be sentenced to 6 months in the team dungeon!"

However, Racecraft Magazine provided images in their last issue showing an Aston Martin Lola DBR1-2 inside of the STARtec HQ, being built with STARtec engineers working on it. Also, Lucas Ordonez has been supposedly contacted to drive the car. This further drives more rumors for the direction of the Japanese team.

United States Grand Prix
August 28th, 2016

dUISlVr.jpg

Practice
<Countdown Timer>

Qualifying
<Countdown Timer>

Race (56 laps) - LIVE* on twitch.tv/alphicah

Strategy Options

• 3 stops
  • 2 stops
  • 1 stop

Circuit of the Americas, Austin, Texas
3.427 miles / 5.513 kilometers

Tire Wear: HIGH

635151863755691492.jpg

Preview Lap

@aarror
@AJHG1000
@DcrRaikkonen
@Formidable
@GTRacer22
@GTracerEHTeam
@Gerarghini
@Harsk100
@Jahgee
@optiongamers
@Pezzarinho17
@RACECAR
@Rebellion765
@swiftsmith
@Suzumiya
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

Team Pezzarinho Leads Opening Practice at Circuit of the Americas

q3anCBE.jpg

vg8xBPr.png

Ford Leaving FBS at the End of the Season

Ford Racing has announced it plans to terminate it's engine program due to results that did not meet the company's expectations. Honda's future in the sport is said to depend greatly on the results of the Japanese Grand Prix.

Current MTP a "beta" For Something Much Better to Come

Series wishes to move away from being a 'number's game' to mimicking the 'organic nature' of real world racing. Stats and numbers will be at the core but some will be 'hidden' from Team Principals. "We're always rooting for the underdog. In the past teams like Toyota have taught us the biggest budgets do not always give fruit to results. The aim is to mimic this possibility."

Sebastien Loeb Grid Penalty

The Scuderia Rabia Furiosa driver will serve a 5 place grid penalty at the USGP for avoidable contact with Katherine Legge early in the Italian Grand Prix.

@aarror
@AJHG1000
@DcrRaikkonen
@Formidable
@GTRacer22
@GTracerEHTeam
@Gerarghini
@Harsk100
@Jahgee
@optiongamers
@Pezzarinho17
@RACECAR
@Rebellion765
@swiftsmith
@Suzumiya
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

Ogier on practice results: "The car is lacking just that bit of grip in sector 3. The technical portions have really thrown an obstacle at the car so I hope the engineers will improve this for qualifying."

Jim Mills: "I'm very happy with that result. Sara did a brilliant job to fight through with the 3 stop strategy, and overtook our main rivals on track. The fight for 3rd in the championship is going to be intense, we've got the upper hand but Suzuka should suit the Startec and Tsuchigami no Kyojin cars better. I'm hoping for a good fight to send off the season, may the best team win.

And of course, my congratulations to Team Pezzarinho on taking the title. Once again the class of the field, it's been an honour competing against you.

Japanese Grand Prix
September 4th, 2016

8Byn7bJ.jpg

Practice
<Countdown Timer>

Qualifying
<Countdown Timer>

Race (53 laps) - LIVE* on twitch.tv/alphicah

Strategy Options

• 3 stops
  • 2 stops
  • 1 stop
Suzuka Circuit, Japan
3.609 miles / 5.807 kilometers

Tire Wear: MEDIUM

c8aa8154f6605edb50884c0553c74d37.jpg

Preview Lap

@aarror
@AJHG1000
@DcrRaikkonen
@Formidable
@GTRacer22
@GTracerEHTeam
@Gerarghini
@Harsk100
@Jahgee
@optiongamers
@Pezzarinho17
@RACECAR
@Rebellion765
@swiftsmith
@Suzumiya
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

Team Pezzarinho United States Press Statements

Perry Brown:
"An absolutely incredible and emotional day! After such a large announcement mid-week concerning my future, we made it an objective to treat it the same as any other race weekend and target that important victory. The weekend started strongly once again, but being Formula B Spec you must always be wary of such fierce rivals. We took nothing for granted given some of the results this year have not followed the expected Friday and Saturday trends. The strength of Bottas and McGill Racing was demonstrated again here with a fine drive to second after early drama's, but it just wasn't enough. To win in this manner and deliver the championship back to Team Pezzarinho with it seems very fitting given those lost race wins. There were a lot of great battles behind us but we kept our nose clean and just delivered the necessary result. Commiserations to all of our rivals this season who have pushed us at each and every Grand Prix, I'm sure that the future of Formula B Spec is safe with you all giving the new Team Pezzarinho manager a difficult job to retain the championship in season 4!"

Fernando Alonso:
"Words cannot give justice to my feelings now. You join Team Pezzarinho knowing you will be in the fight for the championship, but it still feels surreal right now. The whole team deserves this victory for keeping focus after Belgium and after we all think the championship is staying with McGill Racing. I am extremely happy for everyone here and look forward to fighting for that last victory in Japan!"

Team Pezzarinho Opens Weekend on Top

QZNBa71.png

uDZOBUB.png

Alonso dominates again despite spin.

Team Pezzarinho got the fastest lap of the day, but Alonso was the only driver to spin during the session. The driver appeared to lose traction before eventually losing control at the Degner Curve. Earlier in the session Alonso was also spotted getting very loose exiting the 2nd corner.

@aarror
@AJHG1000
@DcrRaikkonen
@Formidable
@GTRacer22
@GTracerEHTeam
@Gerarghini
@Harsk100
@Jahgee
@optiongamers
@Pezzarinho17
@RACECAR
@Rebellion765
@swiftsmith
@Suzumiya
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

Team Pezzarinho Blog - Perry's Final Race Weekend

In my final weekend as Team Pezzarinho manager, I document what the team goes through on a daily basis and share thoughts and feelings before leaving the Formula B Spec paddock.

Friday practice is strangely my favourite day within a Grand Prix weekend. Before the first running, no one knows exactly where they are relative to their rivals and there is a lot of mystery surrounding the garages as teams hide wing angles from view. In the last couple of races, our gap back to second has given the team beaming smiles and a really proud feeling. In my final race however, there is clearly work to be done. I'm sure the engineers are just keeping me sharp and not allowing me to rest easy until the checkered flag flies! Takuma Sato leads the charge in the Tsuchigami no Kyojin team, just over 7 tenths back. More troubling however is that Fernando is struggling with the current setup, so we will have to make changes before tomorrows qualifying session. I think we may lose a lot of that advantage, but hopefully it gives the fans a spectacular season finish!

It's great being back at Suzuka having raced at Fuji in both the World Sportscar Championship and in season 2. Suzuka is more of a driver favouring circuit so I think they relish being back here as well! Having previously been a Honda customer, we still see a healthy boost of team support in the stands, but I think top honours go to Sato in the all Japanese lineup!

Friday practice also brings about the reveal of our celebration livery, and I think the gold looks stunning against the Team Pezzarinho blue! Top marks to our livery designers to their touching tribute - I hope the team let me keep this car!

Latest Posts

Back