[What's left of GTR2Series] Final video available!

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,422 comments
Important Changes
  • The EEC GT3 mod takes over from standard GTR2 cars. This should produce better and closer racing, but also means the carviewer tool will not be available and more lag will appear when multiple cars are on screen. Optimization, yo!​

Ergh... well, guess we will have to live with the lag, won't we? After all, it wouldn't be a morten GTR2 series without some techinical shannenigans after all, haha. :lol: And if it means we will see closer racing, then by all means bring the lag along.

And how far has this series grown... from being an one-make Porsche series all the way to 40-car grids featuring manufacturers around the world. Not a bad "growing up" phase, eh?

it wouldn't be a morten GTR2 series without some techinical shannenigans

Ain't that the truth? :lol:

And how far has this series grown... from being an one-make Porsche series all the way to 40-car grids featuring manufacturers around the world. Not a bad "growing up" phase, eh?

Yeah, I'm quite pleased with the progress we're making. We might not get a bazillion posts each season like certain other series', but then again, our season is only about 1/3 of theirs, so maybe that's not a surprise :lol:

Hmmmmmm.... Corvette involved, must have it. :D :lol:

Best part is that essentially all you'll need to do if wish to use your Super GT Corvette is to change the numberplate :D

Same goes for anyone else with a GT3 car in the GT300 class.

Ain't that the truth? :lol:

Amen, brother. :lol:

Yeah, I'm quite pleased with the progress we're making. We might not get a bazillion posts each season like certain other series', but then again, our season is only about 1/3 of theirs, so maybe that's not a surprise :lol:

Hey, that whole "bazillion posts" thing shouldn't bother you so much; while there are other B-Spec series around, currently only two or three are actually somewhat active, and yours is one of them. If the racing is up to snuff, I'm sure people will take notice, don't you worry... ;)

And what car do I pick? I like most of the car's there, but I also already have a template for one of them (the Nissan GT-R GT3, as those who participate in Bayne's SuperGT series)... Decisions, decisions.

Is it possible that we could possibly see the C7.R? Just maybbee???

I know of a mod and a template, but I'll have to find it. 👍

Be sure to send it my way if you find it 👍

Oooooh! Now can I tease my super sekrit cahr? :dopey:

*sigh*

Yes, yes you can now :)

We might need to find a different date, but I doubt we can't find something both of us can agree on (and yes, for anyone wondering, we're talking about The Thing)

Here goes nothing!~

GTR2 2015-09-23 14-00-28-802.png

@STARtecDEVELOPMENTS A teaser of something special you'll encounter later... ;) #Z570 #whatdoes570standfor

Nah... try again! We're not that rich to have such connections to Nissan. :P

You want some of my Nissan connections? You know, that Sega/Calsonic deal gave quite a lot of budget... :sly: :lol:
Well, then I really have zero clue about that "Supa secret car"; I'll just say it's either a Spa special or a model which has not been added to the list... Or both, who knows.

That's a Z4. Easily spottable huge rear fender.

And I'm calling dibs on the Gallardo.

Dang it Mich, you have great detective powers. Where did you get those?

And you can keep the Gallardo, consider it as a act of good faith. :sly:

That's a Z4. Easily spottable huge rear fender.

And I'm calling dibs on the Gallardo.

Ding ding ding! Not just any Z4... oh no, sir. ;)

However, it's not the car we will use for the regular season... we just "borrowed" that from the old Goodsmile Racing stash. :P

That's a GTE car though, isn't it?

Might just make a misfits category.

Besides, GT3 and GTE are largely similar. I know I've said pretty múch that exact sentence before and we ended up with anything but similarity, but I actually think this has a better chance of working than.. well, we all know..

Dang it Mich, you have great detective powers. Where did you get those?

And you can keep the Gallardo, consider it as a act of good faith. :sly:

The Z4 GT3 is my second most driven car in GT6, only the Carl Edwards 2013 NASCAR beats it, so I can easily spot those awesome but huge rear fenders. Not only that, I'm usually watching Blancpain GT Series to see how's Team Brazil (yellow #0 Banco do Brasil Z4) is doing with Cacá Bueno driving it hahaha

Why you say that? I have some kind of crush on Lambos, especially the LP560-4, LP570-4 Super Leggera and now the Huracan LP600-4. :D

Ding ding ding! Not just any Z4... oh no, sir. ;)

However, it's not the car we will use for the regular season... we just "borrowed" that from the old Goodsmile Racing stash. :P

If it isn't an ordinary Z4, what Z4 is it then?!

Back