Barbers original and replica liveries.

United Kingdom
Derby, UK
TPC_Abarber95
Link to my profile:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/profile/1632971/overview

What is this?

The purpose of this thread is for me to be able to share my own liveries in one place. I create both replica, original designs and ones that are a big helping of both. It also allows for all my liveries to be in one place for both me and other people to look at. I also enjoy racing on the daily and FIA races(although I'm no where near the fastest), this also means that I try to keep my liveries on racing cars at least sport mode safe/friendly.

Any tips?
I know that I'm definitely not the best or most talented person on here but my biggest piece of advice to someone who is just starting to experiment with the livery editor is to go in with a good idea and don't be afraid to take your time with it and be sure to tidy up and little details before sharing it.

Anything else?
I'm more than open to any constructive feedback on my liveries here as I believe it's the best way for people to improve. I'm also willing to do liveries for any league races/championships so feel free to DM me on here if interested.

Last edited:
Got this car as a daily workout gift and didn't have any liveries I liked for it so I did this. Based on the old Renault 5 maxi turbo rally car but updated it with a more modern look and works Renault Sport sponsorship.

LINK

A livery for the group 4 Ferrari based on the helmet design of Sebastian vettel. I thought the overall design of his helmet would work well on a car as a livery and well, judge for yourself.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1632971/1/7287392715534238769

A simple livery for the ND MX-5 based on the old gold leaf Lotus design but without any of the tobacco advertising. Perfect for Daily race C this week.

Edit: I may still do a more complex version with more decals and sponsors.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1632971/1/7421936653363578417

Last edited:
A Pair of Martini Alfa Romeos, a Red one inspired by the old Brabham Martini cars and a more traditional white one as well.

Red: HERE
White: HERE

After choosing Ferrari for the upcoming FIA manufacturers series I didn't feel like I had any liveries that felt right/ I liked as a manufacturer team so I came up with these. Started with the GT3 and then copied the overall design for the Gr.4 car.

GT3
GR.4

Based on my all time favourite F1 car and season the Brawn GP based NSX GT500. The NSX seemed like the perfect fit as Brawn came out from the ashes of the Honda F1 team and driver Jenson button went on to drive a GT500 NSX.

(Would have been perfect for the LEC 42 but did this after submitting my entry)

LINK

A pair not BWT GT3 cars. the Audi is effectively a replica of the Mucke Motorsport car and the Huracan is an original design as the same livery didn't work well on the cars shape. Both were harder than they look to complete.

R8
HURACÀN

Last edited:
Two group 4 liveries o e based on a classic group C Jag and the other the new I30n fastback BTCC car. Group 3 version of the Jag is coming. O know there are thousands of these jags but I've never found one I like / have tobacco branding on them so I thought I'd do this censored version.

JAG
HYUNDAI

Last edited:
Two liveries here, one based on the group C jags of the 80's but on the 80's F1 car and the other is the GTPlanet livery on the RUF CTR3 from Project Cars 1 but with updated real world sponsors.

Uncensored Jag
Censored Jag
GTPlanet RUF

Back