Barclays Premiership 06/07 Thread (I cant think of a funny title at the moment)

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 375 comments

Race Idiot

(Banned)
Sao Tome and Principe
Sao Tome and Principe
I LOVE YOU ARSENAL I DO (ONLY ON THE 21ST OF JANUARY 2007 THOUGH)

ALSO CHELSEA PLAY BETTER MORE
emot-downsbravo.gif

NEED DEFENDERS GOD DAMNIT RECALL YOUF TEAM GUY PLAYING FOR QPR FFS

Race Idiot
OK I AM DONE PLEASE THANK ME FOR BEING AWESOME AND TYPING ALL THAT UP OK
Awesome? You suck! You got the Middlesbrough "Out" bit wrong, so I tidied it up for you. :dopey:

I think Forutne has gone to Manchester City. And Man U have bought some players but none of any significance yet. But there's plenty of time left. And god damn it I want the Premiership to start too. Good post btw 👍.

daan
Awesome? You suck! You got the Middlesbrough "Out" bit wrong, so I tidied it up for you. :dopey:

attachment.php

I started to copy paste the In/out things at that point instead of typing each one manualy I didn't noticce that so uh thanks.

Also if there are any other transfers please bug me about them and i'll update the list.

live4speed
I think Forutne has gone to Manchester City. And Man U have bought some players but none of any significance yet. But there's plenty of time left. And god damn it I want the Premiership to start too. Good post btw 👍.

Fortune to Man City isn't confirmed yet, but it says that Bolton is a possibility as well.

Any new son the new kits?

Liverpool's Europe kit was shown against Wrexham, it's quite bad IMO. Wonder if they'll follow the Addidas template for the home and away kits.

ExigeExcel
Any new son the new kits?

Liverpool's Europe kit was shown against Wrexham, it's quite bad IMO. Wonder if they'll follow the Addidas template for the home and away kits.

Oh what that Green and white abomination, yeah it's pretty bad. Almost Newcastle 3rd kit bad.

The normal away and home kits look nice though.

Oh yeah Man United's kit looks horrible.

Edit: Also god damnit my image hosting is down argh.

Attachments

• emot-cawg.gif
    emot-cawg.gif
    3.7 KB · Views: 663
  • emot-crossarms.gif
    emot-crossarms.gif
    418 bytes · Views: 3,599
  • emot-effort.gif
    emot-effort.gif
    476 bytes · Views: 165
  • emot-madmax.gif
    emot-madmax.gif
    176 bytes · Views: 707
  • emot-quagmire.gif
    emot-quagmire.gif
    1,011 bytes · Views: 222
  • emot-saddowns.gif
    emot-saddowns.gif
    351 bytes · Views: 1,673
  • emot-words.gif
    emot-words.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 64
I dunno that white area around the badge and the sponsors logo just don't look right.

I hope the new Chelfy kit looks good though!

edit: Oh god this made me lmao totally.

Looks a bit like my Argentina kit, looks like their using that new geist design that the wc teams use then. I dunno the liverpool kit I saw looked a bit different.

Yeah it looks nicer than the old umbro design. I dunno umbro and Reebok need to sort their stuff out and start making nicer designs. I mean the old Liverpool kit looks so wierd and the only decent looking Reebok kit is Boltons and thats because Bolton is frikkin rebokville.

Also Chelsea are linked with nesta, Liverpool are linked with Cameronasi and Trezuget and Arsenal are again linked with Buffon.

Nesta plays for Milan right? I don't think they'll sell him because they're not getting relegated like the other teams. I say we should go for Cannavaro if he doesn't go to Madrid.

El Gigante
Nesta plays for Milan right? I don't think they'll sell him because they're not getting relegated like the other teams. I say we should go for Cannavaro if he doesn't go to Madrid.

It's nesta because he initialy wanted to go back to Lazio next season, but seeing as Lazio are going to be in seri B I don't think he wants to go anymore.

Hmm, looks a bit similar. Wales always seem to have ugly kits though in my opinion. By the way I'm glad Paul Scholes is playing again after his blindness, or whatever it was.

El Gigante
Hmm, looks a bit similar. Wales always seem to have ugly kits though in my opinion. By the way I'm glad Paul Scholes is playing again after his blindness, or whatever it was.
What do you expect, they're Kappa. Hardly at the forefront of Footie shirt design.

Should I still like Fernando Torres if he signs with ManU?

I think that Dong (lmao) got his EU work permit.

Also.

DONG DONG DONG DONG DONG DONG
DONG

Also also.

Anelka has been linked with Pompey and Bolton. If he goes to bolton he can link up with moody striker Diouf and possibly have the moodiest striking pair in premiership history.

In Chelsea (boo, I mean yay) news, Mourinho wants one more signing. It looks like Del Horno may be going back to spain either to Valencia or Bilbao, so we may end up going for Ashley cole. Which I said was pretty unlikely but then again all my Arsenal supporting friends have been saying this to me for months now.b

How well can Dong bend his kicks?

I'm going to laugh if/when an announcer says, "...and Dong has a nice curve."

I do hope he doesn't tackle anyone from behind....

Actually, I hope he does...

Back