• Thread starter GTracer38
  • 7 comments
Australia
Gippsland, Victoria
BDR-Binky
MadRacer38
KP2SFxr.png

Information
- The GTCS will be 8 rounds (+an NC race) held over 11 weeks. 4 races on the Euro time slot and 4 on the US time slot (all times will be displayed in GMT, however).

- There will be 3 Championships set over the season. One for the Euro time slot, one for the US time slot and an overall title for the combined results of both.

- Each round will feature two 20 minute races. There will be NO pit stops or Qualifying in any of the races/rounds.

- The Grid for Race 1 of each round will be random. The grid for Race 2 of each round will be reverse grid from Race 1 results.

- There will be no warm-up lap. When the countdown ends, the race starts.

- There will be a 9th week of racing which will comprise of a single-extended duration race, running at a compromised time slot.

- Corner cutting and unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated. If unnecessary contact is made, please re-address the position on track.

- When defending a position, feel free to make one move. If returning to the race line, you must leave at least one car width to the white line.

- Damage will be turned off (collisions stay on).

- All assists will be allowed for use.

- The cars must NOT be upgraded, however tuning is allowed.

- Replica, custom and storefront liveries are allowed. Please post a picture upon sign-up (if possible).

- There will be a 5 minute tolerance for people who are online but can't join or have not 'readied up' for whatever reason. Once the 5 minutes have concluded the race will start regardless. Please be ready.

- Finally, have fun :)

Cars
- Audi S3 Saloon BTCC -
- BMW 1 Series Hatch BTCC -
- Honda Civic Hatch WTCC -
- Mercedes A-Class Hatch BTCC -
- Toyota Avensis BTCC -

Calender

28/05/16 @ 7pm GMT - R1 Silverstone GP

05/06/16 @ 1:30am GMT - R2 COTA GP

11/06/16 @ 7pm GMT - R3 Brands Hatch GP

19/06/16 @ 1:30am GMT - R4 Watkins Glen Full

25/06/16 @ 7pm GMT - R5 Spa Francorchamps

- - - - - 2 week break - - - - -

17/07/16 @ 1:30am GMT - R6 Sonoma Full

23/07/16 @ 7pm GMT - R7 Catalunya National

31/07/16 @ 1:30am GMT - R8 Laguna Seca

06/08/16 @ TBA GMT - NC Nurburgring 24hr​

Points System
1st - 25pts
2nd - 20pts
3rd - 18pts
4th - 16pts
5th - 14pts
6th - 12pts
7th - 10pts
8th - 8pts
9th - 7pts
10th - 6pts
11th - 5pts
12th - 4pts
13th - 3pts
14th - 2pts
15th - 1pt
16th to 24th - 0 Points

Fastest Lap - 1 Point

Sign-ups

1 - GTRacer38 - MadRacer38 - TBA - TBA
2 - HighSeasHoMastr - HighSeasHoMastr - TBA - TBA
3 - Im_Lukas - Im_Lukas - TBA - TBA
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
11 -
12 -

Please use this format to enter the series;

Gamertag:
Car:

Livery:

----------------------

...shameless tags...
@SlipZtrEm
@Im_Lukas
@HighSeasHoMastr
@ClydeYellow
@prousonhairy
@VXR
@ImaRobot
@Populuxe Cowboy
@Fat Tyre
@05XR8
@TripleA5
@TokoTurismo
@RacerPaul

----------------
More information to be added soon...

Last edited:
I'm in, but there's no way I'll be able to make all the races. I'll make the ones I can, sort of a 'guest driver' but I doubt I'll be able to contend for any points finish as I'll probably miss half the races.

Either way, should be fun! I'll probably run the BMW but I'll want to drive them all first to do some testing.

I'm in, but there's no way I'll be able to make all the races. I'll make the ones I can, sort of a 'guest driver' but I doubt I'll be able to contend for any points finish as I'll probably miss half the races.

Either way, should be fun! I'll probably run the BMW but I'll want to drive them all first to do some testing.
All good! It's just a fun series more then anything else :D

I guess you could count me in, but there's no way I'd be able to make the US time slot races, I'd just have to stick to the Euro time slot.

As for cars I just want to drive something FWD, so that narrows it down to 4. I'm not much of a fan of Audi so that's down to 3. And between the Honda, Mercedes and Toyota I will decide using the proven method of which car I can find the nicest livery for :lol:.

Just thought I'd ask now, would people like this to stay as a touring car series or switch to a NASCAR series?

Gamertag: Corcoran1991
Car: Honda Civic WTCC

Livery: SAMSUNG RACING

Will you be thinking about starting up again.

Gamertag: Corcoran1991
Car: Honda Civic WTCC
Livery: SAMSUNG RACING

Will you be thinking about starting up again.
Not at this stage, no.

I'm running in a couple of series elsewhere so I'll wait until FM7 before I reconsider this series.

Back