Beav and Ameer’s Joyride Crew [CLOSED]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 9,486 comments
We're hitting new found levels of savagery here.

As for the club, I can't really add anything to what's been said before, whether it's that essay I wrote a few months ago or anything that's been said today by @Ameer67, @Akira Ishi, etc. I do have to things to add which are kinda related, though.

Firstly, "Kudos" contacted me through Facebook yet again saying he wanted to apologise and join the crew again, which could be hard now, but never mind.

Oh, and finally, just to hammer in the "we're all getting so damn old" rhetoric, I made the realisation that on the day that the last cruise was going to be held, I went on my first cruise with my friends in real life. What I used to mess around with on the PS3 has become a reality. I'll let you make what you will of that...

Anyway, have a somewhat decent new year and hopefully, I'll see you guys around GTP. It's been an absolute riot. :cheers:

I think considering im mostly been on @Cobra2245 rooms with SVPSkins and several others for 3 times when Ameer is off, i think we may have a successor.

P. S Stop calling me Poles. My flag isnt Poland.

Firstly, "Kudos" contacted me through Facebook yet again saying he wanted to apologise and join the crew again, which could be hard now, but never mind.
Only if he goes through me first. He hasn't tried to contact me since he disappeared.

Then I'll just shut him down with the bad news.
Oh, and finally, just to hammer in the "we're all getting so damn old" rhetoric, I made the realisation that on the day that the last cruise was going to be held, I went on my first cruise with my friends in real life. What I used to mess around with on the PS3 has become a reality. I'll let you make what you will of that...
I've already possessed this ability. It's always better to do it in real life. It's just the gas that's the huge problem. That and how fun the road is.

Gosh darnit. Well, we might as well go out with a song. Sing along if you know the words.

AHEM.

It's been a long day, without 'Meer our friend.
And we'll tell you all about it when you make a cruise club again.
We've came a long way from where cruising began
Oh, we'll tell you all about it when we cruise once again
When we cruise once again.
*Many supercars fly-by chasing @Akira Ishi while 10 seconds later @Cobra2245 's VW Bus drives by and breaks down.*​

Also, I have some things to share.
This morning I was casually scrolling through Instagram and saw this picture.
Screenshot_2016-01-07-08-53-20.png

Recognise that number plate, same as Faz's old E92 M3 right?
So I looked at the caption which actually had his Insta tagged it, and look.
"Lifeoffaz" - It's really him. There's his E92 which he said he used to own. Same plate.
Screenshot_2016-01-07-08-58-16.png

So since then, he must have simply transferred over the plate to his new car.
To add to the evidence, I don't know how many of you still remember his GTP post, but look at the number plate his M4 had when he first got it.
Screenshot_2016-01-07-08-58-07.png
It's the exact same car.

Now, I don't know what else he told you guys that was held as BS, but to me personally, after seeing all of this, I've learnt that he actually never told me a single lie.

And just to finish off this post, this is him
Screenshot_2016-01-07-08-54-17.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-07-08-58-16.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-07-08-58-16.png
    163.9 KB · Views: 31
View attachment 498831

"Lifeoffaz" - It's really him. There's his E92 which he said he used to own. Same plate.
View attachment 498832

To add to the evidence, I don't know how many of you still remember his GTP post, but look at the number plate his M4 had when he first got it.
View attachment 498836
It's the exact same car.

Now, I don't know what else he told you guys that was held as BS, but to me personally, after seeing all of this, I've learnt that he actually never told me a single lie.

View attachment 498841
Everything that @KudosM4 said is BS. Everything this guy is saying (KudosM4 is not Faz, we already figured that out) is true.

View attachment 498831

View attachment 498832

View attachment 498836
It's the exact same car.

View attachment 498841
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...d-the-first-post.61433/page-158#post-10885647

Ameer may dont care about this club or this game anymore.

So i stumble on one of the GT videos abour 2 or 3 years ago. I thought ill play it on the day GT died on majority. So this happenned, well, also the others happened.

So enjoy, the club's funeral song.

Back