Bee Dizzle's --- S2000 Dive Style Drift

• Thread starter Red_Line
  • 13 comments
um that dive replay hardly shows what is going on. I will admit though, the GT racer looks to comfortable for drifting.
lol I thought the same thing when I saw the driver controlling drifts with one hand, and even sometimes looking elsewhere other then the road lol

Before watching that clip i never realised how much detail Polyphony put into the drivers actions (shifting, steering etc.)

Although it was hard to judge how well you were drifting for most of video i really enjoyed watching it. Good music, different and unusual camera angles must equal a winning combination 👍

I couldn't make it stay that long either, when I pop the tray out it stays for 15-20 sec at most.

Not sure why the tray closes after 15 seconds, but I would try taking the disc out, then when the replay is over to put it back in.....is the a slim model ps2???

Not sure why the tray closes after 15 seconds, but I would try taking the disc out, then when the replay is over to put it back in.....is the a slim model ps2???

No, what I meant was the camera only stays for 15-20 seconds even with the tray popped out. My PS2 is v5, and my GT4 is US version, and it's the very first batch (got it the week it came out).

Latest Posts

Back