beginner questions.

• Thread starter Joey
  • 12 comments
United States
United States
j2s :couple: SharkPort 2​

yes, i've searched extensively for each of these questions.

1) can i use the default (stock) wheels on one car for another? specifically, i'd like to put the stock Mustang SVT Cobra R rims on my red Accord Euro-R.

2) can i have both turbo and NA tuning on a car at once? i tried it with an Esprit V8 SE, but i don't think it worked.

3) is there a conflict with inter-drivetrain parts? like, can i put an MR engine in an FF car, and if i can, will the car now be MR?

i'm currently using the latest version of MK's program (i think) and haven't tried any .ini (text) exporting yet.

any help will be appreciated, as i am having one serious blast with this machine.
thanks, guys.

you can do all that using the mk's program.

just look the manual in the same site you D/L it.

if you don't find the manual go to the tangoman web site ( is awesome) sorry i can't make you a link.

and if after that you don't know what do,just ask to " heydu" this guy know a lot about that.( i mean everything)

1- No on the stock rims, they are part of the body code.

2-Yes U can have both turbo and NA tune on the same car.

3-No conflict with the drivetrain parts, but the drive of the car,(FF,MR,FR or 4wd) is controlled by the drivetrain, not the engine.

Not that I know of, U can do some things, like use a normal car in a race car only race, and vice versa, by changing the car type. Use any car in say the Altezza series by changing the name to one of the Altezzas,(example). Unlike GT2 though, U can't get a 4wd car into a MR race and so forth, at least as far as I know. There are also ways to hybrid a car for the "Normal Car" races, like the endurance race for the Miata.

cool.
i've made some pretty nice hybrids now.
i spent all day in school today writing stuff down and doing the math for turbos, intercoolers, engines....
this is fun.

oh, and do i need the original sharkport to make stuff for GT2?
i can't get the computer to read ym psx memory cards, and i can't save my GT2 games onto a ps2 memory card.

Yes, U need a dex drive to save your GT2 save to your PC, and U can't hybrid it with this MK's either. Best way to hybrid GT2 is with one of the older PSXs, and a gameshark pro, but it can be done with a dex drive and PC, just not as easily as GT3.

Back