Bentley Bentayga Beats SUV Record at Pikes Peak, Immediately Launches Special Edition

What Bentley should have done was run 11 Boyegas up the mountain and sell those exact vehicles afterwards. Be more of a collectors item.

Meh, I did 9:57 in rental CRV 2.2d when I visited the States a few years ago. But then nothing is faster than a rental car IRL.

What Bentley should have done was run 11 Boyegas up the mountain and sell those exact vehicles afterwards. Be more of a collectors item.

star_wars_force_awakens_john_boyega_h_2014.jpg

Two years time, “(insert manufacturer here) has beaten the Pikes Peak crossover vehicle record!”

You heard it here first.

Two years time, “(insert manufacturer here) has beaten the Pikes Peak crossover vehicle record!”

You heard it here first.

I have no doubt this is a true statement.

I just hope Pikes Peak doesn't turn into a battle for the most pointless record like the Nurburgring is becoming.

And so, the once proud British brand's transition to utter tastelessness under their criminal owners is now complete.

I mean, an Akrapovic exhaust? For a posh minivan? Pfft.

Looks like the VW Group has scored lucky at Pikes Peak this year
Crazy that they made an SUV run the hill, had an electric car demolish the record, and a Jetta spilled coolant all over the third to last corner of Devils Playground. Three times the charm.
I genuinely thought they couldn't make it look worse. :cheers:
Yea that color is... a mix of Eds jaundice and his snot-filled shirt but hey they gotta grab your attention somehow

I have no doubt this is a true statement.

I just hope Pikes Peak doesn't turn into a battle for the most pointless record like the Nurburgring is becoming.
They have had for the most part the same classes for some time, as long as they dont add too many like drag racing it should be fine. It has done well for decades.

The big ego move is still the unlimited class and going for fastest overall time.

Yea that color is... a mix of Eds jaundice and his snot-filled shirt but hey they gotta grab your attention somehow
It's appropriate they named the color Radium, because if you look at it too long you'll start to feel like you have radiation sickness. :crazy:

Not that I expect any of them to be searing any eyeballs on the road, as all 10 of those vehicles are probably being shipped directly to collectors' garages where they'll be largely forgotten about. But y'know.

Back