Bentley Mulsanne Speed Road Test Review: The Lap of Luxury

For reference, I had this parked on my driveway for a week and it tripled the value of the property. Worse, due to layout and land, my house is the most expensive in our street, and with mine excluded this car is worth more than any three other houses put together.

And it's a car.

I notice that there’s no rating for aesthetics.

Let me give it one - fugly as hell. I’ve seen better looking bulldozers.

I notice that there’s no rating for aesthetics.

Let me give it one - fugly as hell. I’ve seen better looking bulldozers.
Yes, it's kinda challenging to look it and I'm not sure "Tungsten over Moonbeam" does it that many favours. At least in pictures - it's a bit better in person, but I do overwhelmingly prefer the Flying Spur.

It's very imposing though.

Good review, the cost of the options is a bit eye watering. I just bought a whole car for not much more than that entertainment pack, but then the target market for this car is on a whole different spectrum of wealth than I'm on, so I don't think Bentley are likely to be too bothered about my opinion of thier prices.

Fast, expensive family cruiser.

Could this car, parked next to my very old ST220, increase the price of my car?

I mean...I think it looks stately. It's certainly not as ostentatious as a Roller.

The headlights, as great as they look on the Continental GT, don't suit the Mulsanne's shape as far as I'm concerned, and I think the standard car looks a bit stubby for its other dimensions; those extra ten inches of the EWB would be a necessity for me.

I mean...I think it looks stately. It's certainly not as ostentatious as a Roller.
I went to the supermarket in it:

D0vSdC9W0AE4qtO.jpg

D0vi4ozWkAAt59j.jpg

Back