• Ford RS200 '86

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Corvette Stingray '82

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
England
Cambridge, UK
tdyln
I was wondering, as there are quite a few cars in GT2 from the Thatcher years (80s) which one do people think is the best?

I would say the 1989 Mazda 323

How many other 3,000Cr cars are there that can mop up the GTCT trophy (and apparently win the GT All-stars)? Tune it to the max and you will get a brilliant handling little FF sedan that can weigh as little as 895 kilos (with [R]) and can beat much more powerful cars - the ultimate sleeper. Nothing is better than beating all the Evos, GTRs, XKRs with a dullard-looking fleet car! 👍

What are your favourite 80s cars?

Tough one. Good question...

If we're talking about performance I'd have to go with the Ford RS200, which is nimble and flexible and can fly like an eagle in rally races! In real life, they had to ban it from rallying, it had a habit of flying into spectators. This would be followed (in my mind) by the '83 Mazda RX-7, which is a bit of a sleeper as well. It looks like another slow-moving novelty....till you fix it up and kill some Skyline ass.

The '82 Corvette is killer, too. I got mine with metallic gold paint and tacky OZ® wheels.

CORVETTE OWNS! im a sucker for vettes. I am used to muscle car handling, so this car is great! This bad ass can be tuned very nicely + great looking race mod[if you hav muscle car taste]. Trueno would be my second choice. I love drifting with a STOCK trueno, it is so fun. Suprisingly agile too. awesome. The RS200 is also a killer, gota love that engine noise on full throttle and the 4wd. But 323, no offense, FWD sucks!

Back