Best All-Around Car In GT4?

• Thread starter dan5682003
  • 82 comments
dan5682003
What do you think is the best overall car in gt4(0-60,top speed, handling, endurance) :)

Benz Patent Car D'oh

R U Serious?

F1 car, then the big LM Cars.... Pescarolo is my fave though some prefer the Minolta

Best stock car - take your pick, for me it's got to be the Suzuki GSX/R..stock it will win the El Capitan enduro and many more at 200 A spec points

Fave <70's car is the Lotus Elan

Best classic car is clearly the Jaguar E-type - clearly an emense car

Best road sorta car is prob a nice one like erm. erm. M5 although it is quite slow

Best fast car is Black Nissan one

Good idea I need to do, lighten the M5 :)

I can't say really, seen as I haven't gotten all the cars yet, due to only being at 33% complete!

Although, out of my garage at the moment I'd have to say the Ford GT LM Racecar spec II and the BMW M3 GTR are my personal choices. That M3 GTR is literaly awesome when set up correctly!

my best cars are the black lmps, audi r8, and my f1 car.
out of those probably my f1 car is the best, then r8
also wich Pescarolo is the best one? im going to get one and i want to know wich one to get

The Pugoet 206 Rally. Amazing looking car, faster than almost everything in the game, and makes every race under Special Conditions look like a drive to the store to get milk. 👍

I acutally have 3 right now that are in my top 3

1. Gran Turismo S2000 LM Race Car (Boosted Stage 4 Offcourse, my fav corner eater)

2. Mazda 787B (when set up accordingly to track specs)

3. Toyota 7 (Biggest Turbo upgrade car handles and pulls through gears amazing)

The Sauber and the toyota GTone are pretty immense but the amuse s2000 gt1 loves corners!!!! just needs a bit more poke :)

i love my rs4 for drifting, just fully tune it, pop the variable center dif to 50/50 lower as far as u want full nos and wallah!!! drift king

But ultimate best car .......... Fiat 500r - 2 player + nurburgring = 15 mins of side splitting laughter, ramming and downright sneeky cheeting is essential!!! :)

EDIT - Not sure if the gt1 s2000 is made by amuse now lol

The best car, but not on handleing and eveything but just on looks has to be the Spyker C8 Laviolette, its just in my view the best looking car in the game and i kinda feel bad beating it! but handling i would have to say the f1 car aswell coz its just awsome

The F1 car is best performance in general but theres so muchmore to what can make a car best, best for different classes like spider and roadsters, hot hatches ect.

I hear about someone making a top 10 list of overall funnest cars in the game? Did someone do this? If so, could someone point me in the direction of that thread/list? I tired searching, but couldn't get any proper results. Can anyone help me out?

1. Lotus Elise 111R <220hp
2. Caterham 7 Fireblade <220hp
3. Lotus Elise 111R stock

I'm not biased at all... I really feel that those are the most enjoyable cars in my garage. I'd say the same thing if they were Daewoos.

I can't think of anything else.

Really like the VW Golf R32. Fast engine and has the advantage of being light. Comes with some nice upgrades already installed.

Gerco
I luv my BMW M3 GTR!!!

You and me both! :)

I find that the standard M3 GTR, after a few tweaks and fine tuning, is a far better car than the M3 GTR Racecar. I can take the road version around the 'ring in a far superior time than the Race version can manage. I believe it's somewhere in the 6:45 range, but then again I've only had GT4 for a month and haven't learned the correct 'moves' for a good time on the 'ring, not to mention all the little suprises that that particular circuit can throw at you.

Although in all honesty, my M3 GTR does put out nearly 480BHP with Lv.2 weight reduction, racing exhaust, racing suspension, racing gearbox and racing brakes. The one concession I did make, is to leave a spoiler off it. I just couldn't bring myself to spoil those lines.

'05 BMW M5 sounds great at 220mph on the straight at Circuit de la Sarthe II on the replay. Try it out. With tuning you can win races against some pretty good cars in the M5 but you can't really beat the '69 GT40 for overall coolness and sound its just a pity they got rid of all the road car versions of the Le Mans cars from GT3.

Azagoth
I just couldn't bring myself to spoil those lines.

Sorry, but they've already been altered enough. And most family sedans don't really have attractive lines to begin with. The whole wing fad came from racecars, which this is, so I don't see how it can be spoiled at all.

This is my first post, usually I just browse but this was too hard to pass up.

My favorite has got to be the Toyota RSC Rally Car because without it, I wouldn't be able to buy anything :) .

But seriously I love the Nissan 350Z concept Race Car. (Coincidentally that's the car I used the most to get the RSC HAHA!) It's just a great car all around even though it's not the fastest out there. I upgraded to the Motul Pitwork Z and it's just not the same but I'm working on it.

I'd say as far as the "Best" Car goes, so far the Audi R8. It's an amazing machine as well.

One thing I don't like about GT4 over GT3 is that with GT3 it took a lot longer to get up to that "supercar" class. So I was driving my RX-7 (my second car in the game) for a long time. I guess it gave me more of a nostalgic feel for the car. So another favorite is that RX-7 type RS Limited I believe but I could be wrong.

That's my two cents.

eliseracer
Sorry, but they've already been altered enough.

Not altered, I'd prefer to say accentuated. I find that putting a rear spoiler onto the standard M3 GTR just looks wrong in my eyes.

Anyway, you know what they say. Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.

Yeah ... chalk up another for the M3 GTR, that little dog has just the right combination of power and stability for its weight. Nice.

The other most enjoyable car I've had so far (about 85% complete) is the VW Lupo Rally Car. I had a blast in the VW manufacurer's race taking on 5 other Lupos on the 'Ring.

Although I had a brief fling with the AUDI R8, my favorite GT4 car was also my favorite GT3 car; namely, the MAZDA 787B. I prefer the original orange and green paint job to black. I know there are faster cars, but it is the racing car I drive best. I think I like driving it because it does not typically dominate a competitive field unless it is driven well.

My theory is it is a favorite among the Japanese at PD, as the 787B is the only Japanese manufacturer to date to win LeMans, so they made it extra-special. 👍

Old Man
Although I had a brief fling with the AUDI R8, my favorite GT4 car was also my favorite GT3 car; namely, the MAZDA 787B. I prefer the original orange and green paint job to black. I know there are faster cars, but it is the racing car I drive best. I think I like driving it because it does not typically dominate a competitive field unless it is driven well.

My theory is it is a favorite among the Japanese at PD, as the 787B is the only Japanese manufacturer to date to win LeMans, so they made it extra-special. 👍

I thought they banned 787B from LeMan? is that correct? because of it's a rotary engine. :grumpy:

Back