Best all around car.

I picked the Toyota Trueno myself, but many people seem to like the Mazda Miata.

Good thing about the Trueno is that you can upgrade it, since you have about 6,000 credits left after you buy it. If you get the Miata you have about 1,000. leaving room for only a stage 1 weight reduction.

Quote: from RoastedNutz on 12:00 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br]Im just wonderin cause if its the PT Cruiser i m doomed at dis game... hehehe!

I also picked the Toyota Trueno until I saved enough money for a Lancer.

I started with the VW Beetle 2.0. After all, it does have the MOST horsepower of your choices. No, it doesnt have turbo, but there are always N/A Tune Ups. On one of my saves(I have multiple memory cards), I am only on day 53 (game days, not real days) and only have about 3.5% Completed, but my Beetle does a top-speed of about 160mph (158 I think). Heres what I have done to it in such little time:
Sport Brakes
Muffler & Air Cleaner/Racing
NA Tune Up/ Stage 1
NA Tune Up/ Stage 2
Racing Chip
Clutch/ Single
Clutch/ Triple Plate
Flywheel/ Racing
Transmission/ Full-Racing
Limited-slip/ Full Customize Service
Lightweight/ Stage 1

Thats IT!!! Thats quite a BIG BANG for ure BUCK if ya ask me...

PT cruiser is the best car...  Not because it is a great car (I believe someone correctly mentioned that it handled like a shopping cart) but because after you put a few upgrades into it you can win the american race (can't recall the exact name) Which gives you the camaro ss, which opens the game up like no other car in the beginner series (until the last beginner series) (Also it will accept both NA and Turbo giving you two races to run instead of 1.

I depends on your driving style and preference and race regulations.

Dude you need to read the posts!! Like everybody else.

Goto the bottom of the page and start clicking.

It depends on your driving style and preference and race regulations.

Oh sorry,

meant to reply to your other topic.  :odd:

BTW - posting the topic twice really does help with getting reponses with other BB users.  

Usually the RUF CTR2 for Rally Races.

The F090/S for just plain ol'e whoopin' up on people.

The Escudo for raw top speed runs :D

I have the RUF (Porche?) RGT which I can supe up to over 1100 horsepower but the handling is absolutely terrible, it seems to me the best car to drive for handling is the Calsonic Skyline S Class Car when playing on 2 player mode, however I dont think you can buy one in GT Mode? If you could whack an extra 800hp on that it would be awesome!

What do you all think, how fast have you got the cars and which is the best all round mix, anyone can pull a fast car round a corner if you break 400 metres before getting to it! but thats just useless!

Cheers Everyone, Will :)

the best car that i have is the f687/s

it has amazing handling, acceleration, and a top speed of about 215-220

it does the larger turn in super speedway at 208mph

btw,

i won it from the seattle endurance race using my corvett race car (i think that it is the c5r, not sure though)

the seattle endurance is 40 laps and pays 150,000

You could get the Calsonic by beating the RED EMBLEM race in the PRO LEAGUE. I got it, and the car kicks ass! Of course not as good as my F1 cars.

Back