Best bang for your buck?

• Thread starter Z06lover
  • 30 comments
The ZR-1's not the best, it's got power but it's no quicker than a used R34. The best would probably be a used Japanese car, the 22B is'nt the best, cos fully modded it costs alot more the 60k. The R34 GT-R from the usedcars section is probably best bang for your bucks, it's cheaper than the ZR-1.

Any of the Late generation RX-7's.
Very stable, very fast, Generally able to annihilate anything in the same HP class.

Originally posted by Gil
Any of the Late generation RX-7's.
Very stable, very fast, Generally able to annihilate anything in the same HP class.

i was gonna say that....................but i like the lancer better:lol:

cheaper too i think

The Blue RX-7 you win in the FR races (I think) is the best of the bunch. Add suspension, tires and a Tranny, and it'll spank anything in the 295 HP class, including that damned GT40 that shows up for the Historical Races.

Originally posted by audiracing
s4
p.s. Don't get a lancer I spent 150,000 buying and moding one today and it's still terrible

ohh.............mods too......:lol:

i just said lancer cause its my favorite car:lol:

The Clio V6 is a very underrated car. Very quick. Also try a 200sx that peaks at around 397hp.

hmmmmmmmmm......

RS200 is kinda sluggish, BUT still is a good buy. I say it's sluggish because you can get a much better deal for under 60K.

Shelby Cobra cuz its free. You just gotta win it. No, Im juz kidding!

If I had a choice, just one choice, it would have to be a ZR1. Cannot believe how much performance it has. It will murder, spell it : M-U-R-D-E-R, anything in its class. When tuned, it has a slight weight disadvantage over the import cars. But Im all for american muscle!

60K Credits?

I'd say look into the used car department. 60K will tune some cheap (under 10k) cars quite nicely: Silvia K's, Protege, some others like the '89 GT-R and '93 Supra as well.

I'm no good at the bone-stock ZR-1; the Grand Sport is much more controllable. And the R34 GT-R is also a good deal for under 60K, it "just" enters the lowest 4WD race.

and did i mention Silvia Ks is the most bestest corner lovest fastest outrageous sweetest drift car ever? I was driving in my all sims game, and then i bought the silvia. With sim tires on and some engine or muffler tuning, the car WILL drift nicely over all corners. I even drifted laguna when before I couldn't do it. Amazing!

For the best bang for your buck, head to the Nissan used lots, and find yourself an '87 Skyline GTS-R, they tune up to about 400-sommat and can run with the 591 limit bad boys. Also their cornering is tons more stable than that of most other FR cars.

Back