Best bike and Circuit combination.

• Thread starter AD27
  • 15 comments
i've recently got tt and i've found that the duke 999R round valencia is one of the best conbinations and never runs out of enjoyment.

What yours. I haven't yet found a good bike for the nurburgring or tuscuba.

lol, i hate the valencia track.
give me the Honda RC162 to have my fun on the Nürburgring :)

VFR400RM at the Ring, pure fun and great driving - Pro Mode

7 Stars Honda at Fuji 2005, long straight to feel the power (up to 220mph), slow turns to test bike stability and agility, fast turns to test how good is that bike in cornering in 3rd and 4th gear, great slidings getting into the main straight - Pro Mode

CBR1000RM in Città di Aria roadtrack, feeling the scary of 160mph between the edges - Pro Mode

All the bike as above request a specific setting both on bike that on riding position to get the best on that circuits

Me a Honda fun??? Noooooooooooo:sly:

do I have to unlock bike upgrades to alter the brakes/up the power etc etc? i can only powerslide by chance not by will, by the way, love ya name IOMTT :P

TZ250 around the SS Route 5 is a good laugh.

and who ever mentioned the VFR around the ring, spot on. Good bike to reallt thrash around the ring.

[OSR] Xaid0n
do I have to unlock bike upgrades to alter the brakes/up the power etc etc? i can only powerslide by chance not by will, by the way, love ya name IOMTT :P

No, there are no "upgrades", just modification of settings and changing the exhaust, which gives you a very slight power boost (1-2 hp) on street bikes. Try to stay on topic, please.

I third the VFR400RM on Nurburgring. A great bike on a great track. The perfect amount of power neccesary on an awesome-handling bike.

'93 Honda RS250R, racing or street version, around Laguna. Smaller bikes work much better around there, otherwise you end up braking around half of the track!

Yahama YZF-R6 non-RM around the 'ring is hard and fun. You can throw the bike around, but it can get away from you quite easily.:scared:

Cheers,
Tim

BTW, my first post here, but I've reading through things for a few weeks now.

I take back my nomination for the ZX6-R at the 'Ring (although that is a good combo).

I now recommend any of the 400cc or 500cc RM bikes from the mid 80's, at the 'Ring. My personal favorite is the GPZ400R RM. :) 👍

Yamaha TZ250 round fisco 80's(the one with no chicanes) Its pretty much flat out everywhere!

That Yamaha 125 works really well around Tsukuba.

Back