Best car for GT350 Series.

• Thread starter Christer
  • 27 comments
I'm really stuck on this one, I have a Supra Rz with EVERY mod avaliable, I got all the turbo's, all the exhausts, all the intercoolers, all the wheels, etc etc. I did this just in case I came across a race that I need the Supra for. Well I recently did a race, Deep Forest, it handled the corners so awesome, so I figured I could do the GT350 series with it, so I took her out to the race, first turn, the upside down U at the start, I spin out, restart, spin out. I know this isn't me being a ****ty driver, because I'm like practically the best in my area. Anyways, anyone got ideas for cars for it? I only have 1,509,999CR to play with.

Thanks,
Christer

Originally posted by Christer
I'm really stuck on this one, I have a Supra Rz with EVERY mod avaliable, I got all the turbo's, all the exhausts, all the intercoolers, all the wheels, etc etc. I did this just in case I came across a race that I need the Supra for. Well I recently did a race, Deep Forest, it handled the corners so awesome, so I figured I could do the GT350 series with it, so I took her out to the race, first turn, the upside down U at the start, I spin out, restart, spin out. I know this isn't me being a ****ty driver, because I'm like practically the best in my area. Anyways, anyone got ideas for cars for it? I only have 1,509,999CR to play with.

Thanks,
Christer

You've got plenty of credits. Since you like Supras why don't you buy the Castrol Supra. That should do the trick for 1,000,000 credits.

Thanks for the advice. Plenty of credits? LOL! Thanks pocket change for me, I usually got like 6 to 8 million creddy's, I just spend it wildly everytime I buy a car, and tune the **** out of it, thats usually why most my cars do 230mph+:lol:

Yeah, thats about that. Games starting to piss me off, I can't do the GT300 Series, and I can do anything. Stupd 591 hp limit. Is there away to get around HP limits?? Like before, I've gotten a car that says its gotten 583hp when tuned, then when I go to turn the settings up, and add the turbos, it says 596hp, which is cool, but they always seem to make me freaking spin out lol, by the way, the Castrol Supra has 670hp, so I can't use it on the series.:(

Oh, I thought you were talking about the GT500. You're talking about the GT300. But you typed GT350 so I don't know where I got 500 from.

That series is hard. You might find this and this helpful.

yeah, i messed up lol. Thanks for the helpful links:D, now I can smoke them cars lol.:lol: :rolleyes:

I remember my first few attempts at that series. I just remember seing the field get farther and farther away on Grand Valley. I'd say it's the hardest series to win, especially if the Cusco Imprezza is in it.

I think you might be able to buy that one.

Well I read throught the two threads you posted Mile, and I saw everyone was doing it with the Audi TT LM Edition with Super Soft in the front, and Medium in the rear, rather than those, I tried Medium in the front, and Medium in the rear, well I finally beat the series, :). I just need to finish up a few small Special Event races, stuff that I got 2nd, or just didn't do, *cough*73hp races*cough*:lol:. Anyways, I went down to 600,000 Cr, but after selling some stuff, and getting money from races, I'm at 1,000,000 Cr. Plus, now I own a Daishin Silvia. and Valamaki (SP?) Silvia :embarrassed:.

Well, I'm off to finish the Special Events, Thanks for the help everyone..

Peace,
Christer

Gte the S2000 gt1 that is under the 591 hp and is a good car just take it easy on the gas out of the corners and you will be fine. Get the black one it rocks!!:D :rolleyes: :odd:

Man, this race pisses me off a hell lot too. Suddenly, my GT350R isn't as good as these ricers(no offence meant whatsoever, so dumb ppl wouldn't spaz at me) with unecessary wings and logos. Also, my GT40 race car(cmon, a god damn frikin fast GT40!) can only beat these ricer(no offence) FTOs and Civics by a bit. That's ridiculous. Really RIDICULOUS!

Anywayz, the best car to use is a GT40 race car, in my opinion.

I use the Tigra Ice race car I find it is a good car for this series. It is $wd and has 532?? HP I think It really rocks as a rally car too!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Try the R30 Skyline Silouhette. It is more than fast enough. As is the Diajhin Silvia, And the R390-Gt1 ROAD CAR. It mods up to 499 HP and with a full race tranny with the "sports-wide" slider set to about 12, this car comes to life!!

Well I read throught the two threads you posted Mile, and I saw everyone was doing it with the Audi TT LM Edition with Super Soft in the front, and Medium in the rear, rather than those, I tried Medium in the front, and Medium in the rear, well I finally beat the series, :). I just need to finish up a few small Special Event races, stuff that I got 2nd, or just didn't do, *cough*73hp races*cough*:lol:. Anyways, I went down to 600,000 Cr, but after selling some stuff, and getting money from races, I'm at 1,000,000 Cr. Plus, now I own a Daishin Silvia. and Valamaki (SP?) Silvia :embarrassed:.

Well, I'm off to finish the Special Events, Thanks for the help everyone..

Peace,
Christer

What is the Valamaki Silvia?

I think he pulled that car from his butt...there are no 73hp races and there's no GT350 series. Not to mention, if you can't win it with a Supra RZ, you need to go back to driving school.

Originally posted by pupik
I think he pulled that car from his butt...there are no 73hp races and there's no GT350 series. Not to mention, if you can't win it with a Supra RZ, you need to go back to driving school.

I know, there are only 98hp races, I think:odd:

For the GT350 race i use the subaru 360 an smoke em by a lap ;)

For the gt300 however, the Amemiya does me just fine. or go with stevo357... :D

Back