Best car to win japanese cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the best car to win this series with. i have a 92 mitsiubshi evol all decked out but i get blown away. whats the best japanese car i can build up?

crazybarracuda
what is the best car to win this series with. i have a 92 mitsiubshi evol all decked out but i get blown away. whats the best japanese car i can build up?

1st off - *ANY* JGTC car will flat out rape that whole thing.
2nd - Most, if not all, TuNER style cars will whoop ass on that thing. Almost anything you buy from the Tuner Village.

3rd - You'll want *maybe need* the baddest production cars from Toyota/Honda/Nissan if you want to win. Even then, my used 1997 SR-Z Supra gets slapped trying to compete. Only ~330 HP becuase I can't put a turbo on it. It was also used. :(

If you buy a new car with the intention of building it out...

Nissan:
Skyline GT-R M-Spec Nür (R34) ('02)
Skyline GT-R V-Spec II N1 (R34) ('00)
Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nür (R34) ('02)

Honda:
NSX Type-R ('02)
S2000 Type-V ('03)

A Mazda RX-7 would also do. If you won the Nismo 300R tune-OUT that sucker and you should be able to whoop some booty. Like I already said *ANY* Tuner car will rock that thing. :) GOOD LUCK!

hey guys thanks for the help. i have really gotten into the game i just am lacking the back ground in makes and models that i need to kick some butt. thanks again

my friend won it with lancer evo MR
and im GOING to win it with my nismo 270R.

it's not that bad, actually, it's pretty easy.
and i think you get ... the fairlady Z racing car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back