Best Car Under 300hp

• Thread starter baxi
  • 18 comments
The Toyota MR2 from the 80's is friken fast....it beats cars over 300 hp.

The RX-7 infini 3 is good when u max it to 290 hp..it wins races against cars with 400 hp!!

And the CR-x's are also good which help u win every race for cars under 350HP.

Anyone elso got a car to share that is under 300hp and is fast like hell.....plz chat wit us ....i need more cars to get

i gotta whole "class" under 300 hp. The best have to be tommy kaira zzs with mod and zzIII, toyota 2000gt with mod at 286hp, mugen accord, spoon s2000, mazda demio A-spec at 270hp, '90 nissan primera at 285hp and mod is lightning, datsun 240zx with mod and toms t111.

Originally posted by Mike Rotch
i gotta whole "class" under 300 hp. The best have to be tommy kaira zzs with mod and zzIII, toyota 2000gt with mod at 286hp, mugen accord, spoon s2000, mazda demio A-spec at 270hp, '90 nissan primera at 285hp and mod is lightning, datsun 240zx with mod and toms t111.

Is the Mugen Accord any good? I never tried this one as I had the Accord type R.

Originally posted by lefrog
Is the Mugen Accord any good? I never tried this one as I had the Accord type R.

I must be thinking of the mugen cos it doesnt take a race kit.....yea it is very quick, and very neutral in handling, so it makes a nice ride. Just looks a bit plain cos it cant be modded.

I never liked slowing my Mugen Accords down because they were incapable of getting back up to speed. I never once touched the settings, that could be it.

You're all leaving out teh S2000? For shame.

I never liked slowing my Mugen Accords down because they were incapable of getting back up to speed. I never once touched the settings, that could be it.

You're all leaving out the S2000? For shame.

The Tommy Kaira ZZ-S. I've consistently lapped Red Rock Valley at 1:11.xxx with it.

Originally posted by Joey

You're all leaving out the S2000? For shame.

I put the spoon s2000 in :D

Get all golds on the B-License Tests.
Aside from looking awesome, it's no better than the Honda S2000s.

Originally posted by baxi
The Toyota MR2 from the 80's is friken fast....it beats cars over 300 hp.

The RX-7 infini 3 is good when u max it to 290 hp..it wins races against cars with 400 hp!!

And the CR-x's are also good which help u win every race for cars under 350HP.

Anyone elso got a car to share that is under 300hp and is fast like hell.....plz chat wit us ....i need more cars to get

Nissan Sunny VZR from New car lot - 244hp but very fast (buy it in blue and put gold rims on to make it look like a 22b!!;) :lol: )

Back