Best Deal on Gears.5 sets(150pcs) for your Birthday and Special tickets,READ 1st POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I can send right away, check my link.. My set is nearly complete.
Ok will send the rest you need to add both accounts truebluniqqa send ticket here and thugdevotion i will send gears from here... gears sent, let me know if i missed anything

Last edited:
The guy I'm supposed to trade with today and tomorrow is banned and isnt responding to my messages on ps3 so im still looking for a 64 birthday ticket will trade a ticket for ticket or 5 sets of gears for it. Can trade now or tomorrow.

The guy I'm supposed to trade with today and tomorrow is banned and isnt responding to my messages on ps3 so im still looking for a 64 birthday ticket will trade a ticket for ticket or 5 sets of gears for it. Can trade now or tomorrow.

I can send you a '64 ticket tomorrow - 5-6 hrs. after reset ...

... if I can have a '93 ticket :)

lrn
I can send you a '64 ticket tomorrow - 5-6 hrs. after reset ...

... if I can have a '93 ticket :)
Sounds great add my alt truebluniqqa send ticket there and I will send from there also. Thanks

Level 21 ticket sent. 50 gears recieved.
Thanks...I'm hoping you can get an hour online soon so I can send at least half of it otherwise it will take me 2 weeks to send all of it at 49 a day

Do you trade tickets for tickets? I need six more BD-tickets to complete my BD-tickets
If you do, here's my deal proposal.
My '44,'54,'63,'64,'68,'70
for your '49,'58,'61,'62,'78,'84
On August 5,6,8,12,13,14

Do you trade tickets for tickets? I need six more BD-tickets to complete my BD-tickets
If you do, here's my deal proposal.
On August 5,6,8,12,13,14
If you can change the 64 ticket to another one i dont have you have a deal. Add my atl truebluniqqa send tickets there and i will send tickets from there.

I can start trading after the 25th
ok add my both accounts, send tickets to truebluniqqa and I will send gears from thugdevotion. Let me know what gears you want when you're ready to trade.

lrn
FR sent ...
cool I will send the ticket when I get home you can send after reset.

You can Send me 50 gears today because I said "50 gears recieved." meaning my gift box is empty.
ok will do.

On August 5,6,8,12,13,14

change it to '73

EDIT: I have my tickets spread over two accounts also.
You will recieve the tickets from both account: Speedy6543 and Bandit_1200_
Please send the tickets to Speedy6543

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back