Best Deal on Gears.5 sets(150pcs) for your Birthday and Special tickets,READ 1st POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
change it to '73 EDIT: I have my tickets spread over two accounts also.
You will recieve the tickets from both account: Speedy6543 and Bandit_1200_
Please send the tickets to Speedy6543
Yes that will do. When I get home i will put in on the first page.

49 gears recieved. Level 22 ticket sent. Altogether you have sent me 99 gears which means you need to send me 651 gears. You can send me 50 gears today because my gift box is empty

Last edited:
Somebody backed out on me and I only need to more BD-tickets
How about my lvl 9,12,17,24,BD '49,'58
for your '85,'87,'92,'97,'00,'10
on August 15,16,17,18,19,20

Last edited:
I'll be using my trade slot on my main account to send tickets over to my alt for trades I have pending. Since im giving you the 49 and 58 in an earlier trade i would already have both of those in my alt and wont need them anymore. If you can change those to 2 i dont have, pending or is going to send we have a deal.

I'll be using my trade slot on my main account to send tickets over to my alt for trades I have pending. Since im giving you the 49 and 58 in an earlier trade i would already have both of those in my alt and wont need them anymore. If you can change those to 2 i dont have, pending or is going to send we have a deal.

Ok, change the '49 and '58 to '71 and '72

hi im looking for racing gear, have 86,21,24,1000 tickets only, but can send you more than 1 of each and can send today and every day after that depending on how many you would want. Anyway it looks like you got these tickets but i just thought i'd ask.

hi im looking for racing gear, have 86,21,24,1000 tickets only, but can send you more than 1 of each and can send today and every day after that depending on how many you would want. Anyway it looks like you got these tickets but i just thought i'd ask.
Yes I have those already, do you have any horns or mcards? would give you 2 sets for 5 horns or mcards.

yes many museum and horns I had quick look at your museum cards will be able to send more than 5 you haven't got will to check horns but.

yes many museum and horns I had quick look at your museum cards will be able to send more than 5 you haven't got will to check horns but.
Can you send now if so send a fr to thugdevotion and let me know what sets you want

Are you still in search for tickets?
I need somebody to send most of the helmets to a buddy of mine.
I did 4 sets so far, but running out of time :(

Thanks

Hey buddy, is there anything I can offer you to complete my custom suits and helmets?
You already hooked me up with most of my stuff. 👍

I can offer a Classic Rally for instance.

Are you still in search for tickets?
I need somebody to send most of the helmets to a buddy of mine.
I did 4 sets so far, but running out of time :(

Thanks
Yes I am but I already have a bunch to send and dont want to take on to much atm. if its 10 sets for 2 tickets it's ok but cant do more right now.

Hey buddy, is there anything I can offer you to complete my custom suits and helmets?
You already hooked me up with most of my stuff. 👍

I can offer a Classic Rally for instance.
Classic rally is ok.. I cant say i would finish it but if you have horns or mcards we can work something out.. let me know

Level 23 ticket sent.
Thanks.. 14sets sent so far.

Last edited:
Classic rally is ok.. I cant say i would finish it but if you have horns or mcards we can work something out.. let me know

Cool, will send the ticket tomorrow.

Change of plan - please send me Sidewinder, Slider, Waver and any standard gear I am missing.

Thanks in advance. I will try to keep my box empty. :dopey:👍

Last edited:
Will you send a Birthday Ticket for 5 Pink Mattes or 5 Museum Cards? Or both?
I cant remember if I still have my trade slot for today but I will try to send you Any Ticket I have in my main account for free but you have to let me know before reset.

Ticket 1000 sent. You can send me 50 gears. My gift box is empty. You can send helmets or suits. I don't mind.

Last edited:
Yes I am but I already have a bunch to send and dont want to take on to much atm. if its 10 sets for 2 tickets it's ok but cant do more right now.

Hey mate,

10 sets split over 10 days or so would be more then OK!

I'll talk to my buddy and send you a PM for details.

Cheers

Historic Rally sent.

Please send me Sidewinder, Slider, Waver and any standard gear I am missing.
Thanks. 👍

@ thugdevotion

You can send me 50 gears. My gift box is empty. You can send me helmets or suits. I don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back