• 20 comments

Vasco

Salting the snail
Premium
United States
San Francisco, CA
Vasco506
Vasc0
Could anyone please tell me their personal favourite pc game because i can get them very very cheap (any game) and i would like advice on which ones to get... I have a top end computer btw if that helps :D

Thanx in advance

Originally posted by eddy_2790
I like Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun - Firestorm.
Hey eddy.... lets play some time. PM me when ya feel like playing me. :P

Flight Simulator 2002 Pro. It's not cheep ($70) but, Circuit City has a $30 rebate on it this week.

Cool thanks people :D Anymore suggestions on new games :D

wow...best PC games ever? Tough choice there. So many to choose from, so many i like. Well if graphics mean alot to you, then that really cuts down the list. I'll just list a few awesome titles, even if they are old and the graphics suck compared to todays.
(in no particular order...just typin as they come to mind)

Halflife
Quake 1 & 2
Jedi Knight (the first one...havn't played the 2nd one yet. waiting for my new vid card)
Mechwarrior 2 Mercenaries (Mechwarrior2 and GBL also rocked)
FreeSpace 1 & 2
Loom
Thief (havn't played 2nd one either. but i have it :D )
Alice
Dark Forces
sIn
Decent (all of them!)
Star Craft (and the expansion broodwars)
Diablo 1 & 2 (i think 1 was better)
Aliens vs. Predator 1 & 2 (gotta love that nail biting action!)
Tie Fighter,X-wing vs. Tie Fighter, X-Wing Alliance
Ef2000
Hyperblade (mad fun)
MDK 1 & 2
Superbike 2001
F12001
Die By The Sword

hmm...that's all i can think of right now (real tired). There's a ton more that i've yet to play (but i have those too! lol!) and still more that i havn't even purchased and possibly never heard of(so many games...so little time).
Alot of awesome games out there. my suggestion would be take a look at a good gaming site (gamespot,ign,etc..) and see wut games got good reviews. select a few titles that u are interested in, (always pays off to read reviews!) and have some fun! :D

Cool!!!:D Vman what does NWN stand for???
And AOD the Quake series are really awesome games ;)
What about adventure or racing anyone???

Never Winter Nights (although I haven't been able to mess with it for the last few weeks)
Serious Sam 1 and 2 (like 1 better, both were great thanks to coop mode)
Doom series
Quake series
Counterstrike
Star Trek Voyager: Elite force
Return to Castle Wolfenstien
Freespace 1 and 2
Wing commander Privateer 2 and prophecy.
Ultima 5 (1-6 actually were great)
Wizardry 1-4
The Bard's tale
Medal of Honor
MotoRacer
Tachyon Fringe (Bruce Campbell... YEAH!!!)

oh **** i forgot about wing commander! those game kick ass! prophecy was sooo kewl! i gotta find those add-on missions, i know someone has em for d/l still!! and yea, Deus Ex kicked butt too. :)

Originally posted by Angel O'Death
oh **** i forgot about wing commander! those game kick ass! prophecy was sooo kewl! i gotta find those add-on missions, i know someone has em for d/l still!! and yea, Deus Ex kicked butt too. :)

If you liked wing Commander, then get Freespace 2 (you could probably get it cheap) It's just as good if not better, but with great graphics (even by today's standard)
Tachyon Fringe was good too, although not as polished. But early on into the game you got to decide whether to join the Rebels or the Empire ;)

Hey Mistax i've posted this in the live for speed one but is there any way i can use the arrows to Steer < ^ >???:confused: Because i have a laptop and it's hard to steer :mad:

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

If you liked wing Commander, then get Freespace 2 (you could probably get it cheap) It's just as good if not better, but with great graphics (even by today's standard)
Tachyon Fringe was good too, although not as polished. But early on into the game you got to decide whether to join the Rebels or the Empire ;)

I have 1 & 2. i loved those games. i didn't finish 2 yet though (so many titles demanding attention). I think i was on the mission where your tryin to catch the trader (forget his name) in his big ass cap. ship. and he starts talkin bout how there's a conspiracy n stuff. hmm. i think i'll fire that game up for a bit of fun :D

Back