Best free editing software

• Thread starter $u!$l!d3
  • 10 comments
Hi guys i just tried doing a search on this topic but i couldnt find a result.
So i thought id make this thread. If you guys are using any software to create your vids preferably free software could you let me no where to obtain it from and possibly a link to a tutorial. Btw i purchased a dazle digital video creator 80 today for £2.97 YES thats right £2.97 i couldnt believe it either its my lucky day. :D

FC3S-D
Umm Wrong Forums?
err i dont think so im trying to make a drift video and would like to no which software to use. i know its not strictly on topic but i couldnt find anything in the search.

Well, you could've have at least put this in the GT4 drift videos forum. You've been here a while uld3, you know what's up.

check with you school, college, university, etc, and find out if they offer any free educational licenses for such products.

I can't count how much software I have owned like this. The last 4 versions of AutoCad, Vegas Video 4 (have to check for 6 in the fall), etc etc, lots lots more.

Ok guys thanks alot i shall check it out i have moviestar 5 which came with the hardware im just trying to get my head around this editing thing. noob is what i am is what im.

Back