Best looking rally car

• Thread starter Beelzebub
  • 229 comments
1.jpg

imo the best looking rally car ever.

I'll probably pass for someone that's insane, but I always loved the Audi Quattro S1's look.
S1-86mc-2.jpg

It was wide, short, taut, and more specifically, purposeful. There's not a car out there that can match the Stratos' lines, that's obvious... I can't quite put my finger on the thing that makes me like the S1 so much, but it just works.

That's a 1/24 scale model pictured, by the way. Hard to believe, isn't it?

PunkRock
I'll probably pass for someone that's insane, but I always loved the Audi Quattro S1's look.

It was wide, short, taut, and more specifically, purposeful. There's not a car out there that can match the Stratos' lines, that's obvious... I can't quite put my finger on the thing that makes me like the S1 so much, but it just works.

That is indeed hard to believe, it must cost a lot of money. I like the Audi's too but my vote goes to the Lancia Delta S4

15.jpg

I don't know why but I just like it. :crazy:

PunkRock
S1-86mc-2.jpg

i second that! the quattro is my fave!

PunkRock
S1-86mc-2.jpg

HELL YEAH 👍

I think the Mitsubishi Evo is the best looking rally car recently especially this one, but as far as i know i'm the only one who does

pkw_mit_wrc04_prem_05.jpg

:drool: :drool:

Lancia 037 Rally, one of the meanest looking cars ever to race in the WRC.

Attachments

• Has_Lancia037-box2.jpg
    Has_Lancia037-box2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 103
  • lancia037_7.jpg
    lancia037_7.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 82
  • lancia037_cutaway.jpg
    lancia037_cutaway.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 79
  • lancia037_rear.jpg
    lancia037_rear.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 91
in the choice between that Lancia 037 and the 2003 Subaru that i posted, I pick the Subaru everytime.

I hope they don't change much...
focuswrc06_05.jpg

Max, you've gotta be the only person I've ever come across that liked those bug-eyed headlights on the 01 imprezas

i like the latest subaru wrc.the xsara looks cool also and the evo too. But i am like Jeremy clarkson. i like vulgar cars. :P
subwrcg04.jpg

i dont like the look of the new 2006 subaru... looks like an alfa romeo. :yuck:

PunkRock
S1-86mc-2.jpg

👍 👍 Two From me, this car is awesome, and have yall seen this one vid of it in a rally going through a giant crowd at almost full speed!???....this car was awesome!!!

959roth1aa.jpg

I would have said the Stratos, but I personally believe that the Stratos looks like crap in rally spec (those fog lights screw up the nice shape).

Back