Premium
United Kingdom
Scarfolk
Grim10
Are you kidding?
I searched, peoples.

I'd nominate the following.

mercedes_gl_2.jpg

Mercedes-Benz GL. I like the proportions of it, and the juxtaposed lines looks really effective and bold.

Range_Rover.jpg

Range Rover (NOT the sport)- It looks classy, and the fact that the design still looks fresh is testament to Land Rovers design department. Be warned though, bodykits or aftermarket alloy wheels instantly make it ugly.

80640_jeep_commander_006.web.jpg

Jeep Commander- Instantly recognisable as a jeep, the styling gives the Commander a chunky, butch look. Which is perfect for the kind of person who'll be buying this car. I really don't like the interior though, that fake wood is horrendous. If Jeep had gone down a futuristic path with the interior, with chrome and brushed metals, I think they'd be on to a winner.

2big.jpg

Jeep Grand Cherokee- As with the Commander, the Grand Cherokee llooks pretty mean. I'd even hazard that it has the greatest good looks to driving disappointment ratio than any other SUV.

in_Subaru_Forester_23.jpg

Subaru Forester- Obviously

05.buick.rendezvous.500.jpg

Buick Rendezvous- I really like American SUV, but I don't quite know why. I like the bold styling, and if I bought one I'm sure I'd even grow to love it.
Now, what can we do about that stupid, stupid, STUPID name?

If we were having an
Oh Dear Award
I'd nominate...

05.pontiac.aztek.500.jpg

Pontiac Aztek- Who ok-ed this design in the boardroom? Were they chewing crayons too?

toyota_land_cruiser_28_07_05.jpg

Toyota Land Cruiser Amazon- Shame, this. I love the rest of the Land Cruiser, but the one thing I hate with designs is blandness. See a landcruiser go past, and in 5 seconds you'll have forgotten it. Even if nothing else went past.

2006.subaru.forester.jpg

Subaru Forester (again)- Facelifts aren't always good, mmkay?

VW%20Touareg%202003.jpg

VW Touareg- The Touaregs twin, the Cayenne is often slated for it's looks, but it isn't brick-wall dull, like the Toerag(:D). Try turning away from the screen and draw a Toerag. Impossible.

h2blau05_xl.jpg

Hummer (all varieties, but most specifically the H3)- A smaller version of a army vehicle sold to the public to make a quick buck, whose only good feature was it's size (yeah, it was decent offroad, but so is a G class or Defender for less money, and more comfortable). I could empathise with Hummer is the made an interesting looking vehicle based on the hummer (tut tut, again). The US Armys workhorses do not make good civilian transport.

Please add your own thoughts :)

Eww, those are FUGLY with a capital FUGLY!

Voters go to the

Land Rover
and the crayon chewing Aztek.

GMC Typhoon. rear bench, 0-60 in 4.9, What's not to like?

1926 Ford Model T 4 door sedan - They went places most SUV owners won't even try to go today.

infiniti-fx45_01.jpg

As for the escalade i had doubts about this lookin at the pictures before it came out, but damn it looks nice in person. It just had so much precense

cadillac-escalade.jpg

Definitely a big NO for the Grand Cherokee. Biggest after-thought facelift ever. The rear is chunky and terribly displeasing. The previous generation one was very nice though.

Hey ultrabeat, have you ever seen a Rendezvous? I get the feeling that exposure would lessen your appreciation for its styling.

Range Rover by a long, long shot, it's one of the few SUV's I actually like the look of. The M-Class is a hairdryers SUV, they don't look good at all imo and 99% of the people I see driving them are women, or an actual local hairdresser that owns one, need I say more.

I hate SUV's but If I had to choose won it'd be a tie between the JDM only Subaru Forrester STI for the performance and the Mazda CX-7, cause I like better than most SUV's on the road today.

Best looking...not in any order.

Volvo XC90
2006.volvo.xc90.jpg

FX35/FX45 -- The best looking SUV ever...and that will be.
MJNRAS08U83X100803.jpg

Cayenne Turbo
cayenne%20turbo.jpg

Touareg
04.volkswagen.touareg.500.jpg

European Forester STi -- Holy **** this thing is sweet as hell.
forestersti3.jpg

Murano
03.nissan.murano.f3-4.500.jpg

Audi Q7
audi_q7_02_08_05.jpg

Saab 97x
autoblog_1a.jpg

That's my list of SUVs I would not mind owning. Asthetically pleasing...and ammenities that will keep you comfortable and never bored. Oh yea and the FX35/FX45, Forester STi, and Cayenne Turbo are fast as hell BTW.

Best looking...not in any order.

Volvo XC90
FX35/FX45
Cayenne Turbo
Touareg
European Forester STi -
Murano
Audi Q7
Saab 97x

That's my list of SUVs I would not mind owning. Asthetically pleasing...and ammenities that will keep you comfortable and never bored. Oh yea and the FX35/FX45, Forester STi, and Cayenne Turbo are fast as hell BTW.
congrats man, you've compiled a list of the most revolting SUvs out there.
cayenne...fx45...murano...xc90...touareg...
the rest is allright, but nothing special.
i mean, the cayenne has been bashed for its styling by all the car media and the fx45 looks like it melted away in the sun.

oh well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and i wouldn't mind owning a cayenne turbo s, touareg v10 or audi q7 myself...but definately not for the styling. :D

I'm a fan of the Saturn Outlook myself:

embedded..ee90754

And in the OMIGOD I CAN'T BELIVE THEY DID THAT CATEGORY:

embedded..ee8f2d3

The worst part? The circa late '50s gauges:
20032118-T.jpg

congrats man, you've compiled a list of the most revolting SUvs out there.
cayenne...fx45...murano...xc90...touareg...
the rest is allright, but nothing special.
i mean, the cayenne has been bashed for its styling by all the car media and the fx45 looks like it melted away in the sun.

oh well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and i wouldn't mind owning a cayenne turbo s, touareg v10 or audi q7 myself...but definately not for the styling. :D

How could you not like the Q7? That thing is the ****!

And in the OMIGOD I CAN'T BELIVE THEY DID THAT CATEGORY:

embedded..ee8f2d3

The worst part? The circa late '50s gauges:
20032118-T.jpg

Oh deary me...

Is that the replacement for the Aviator? Because I really liked that.

Best looking have to be the Range RoverSport and Nissan Murano.
Reasonable mention, Porsche Cayenne. I admit the looks scared me at first, but I really do like it now.

Worst looking...Jeep Commander, Hummers (But they do have good physical presence, but so does a main battle Tank.)

Range Rover by a long, long shot, it's one of the few SUV's I actually like the look of. The M-Class is a hairdryers SUV, they don't look good at all imo and 99% of the people I see driving them are women, or an actual local hairdresser that owns one, need I say more.

Most SUV's are driven by woman. Just shows you how stupid SUV buyers are really.

ml63-600.jpg

That's true, but I still don't like the look of the M-Class, the newer ones are a lot better than the older one's, but they look like they were designed for women imo.

Back