Best new Rock band! *look*

Originally posted by whitez
thats garbage
Sorry to say this, but comments like that are why people don't respect the GTPlanet forums. Jordan does a great job, but a lot of people need to learn better manners. And just posting away to reach a number that means nothing. This is why I no longer hang around here. This is the pre-school of GT forums, with a few adults like Josh and Jordan to keep control over the populous.

Originally posted by The White Tornado
Sorry to say this, but comments like that are why people don't respect the GTPlanet forums. Jordan does a great job, but a lot of people need to learn better manners. And just posting away to reach a number that means nothing. This is why I no longer hang around here. This is the pre-school of GT forums, with a few adults like Josh and Jordan to keep control over the populous.

You think Josh is an adult? Pfft...

Oh If I may borrow LM's line "Think Before You Speak"
I think it applies well here.

This is why I no longer hang around here. This is the pre-school of GT forums, with a few adults like Josh and Jordan to keep control over the populous.

heh, sometimes i feel that way too... but i still come here every day for some reason.

Ho hum... formula rock, nothing new. But if i see it in the bargin bin for a fiver i'll pick it up.

Think the singer ought to deepen her voice, whiney women make me ill.

Heh, Josh is a lot more mature than a lot of you.

SO it was his opnion eh? So if my opinion of Whitez is that he's a ****in a$$hole, that makes it valid to say?

:odd:

hmm, someone didn't sleep well last night

WT, you could say that, ofcouse you're wrong. Whitez has all right to say that. You coulda made a poll and seen how many people think it's garbage....

Yes, both you and Maz are more mature..... than most of the members here. What makes it wrong if I think that way about Whitez? My opnion right?.... so in my eyes, I am right, no matter how many of you say so.... am I right about that point? So........ now if you have the opnion to say I am wrong...... I think Whitez is wrong about it being garbage...... hey, all opinions here, right?

WT, it is my educated opinion that your analogy doesn't hold water. You see, disrespecting a member of this forum (a personal attack) in such a way could not be compared to voicing an opinion about a rock band while using obviously less offensive language. The only similarity that would remain would that they both be opinions. How ironic it is that you would become so upset at such an innocent criticism of some rock band and at the same time comment on the immaturity of the members of this site. Is it your girlfriends band or something?
Yes, all opinions here.

Originally posted by Voltron
WT, it is my educated opinion that your analogy doesn't hold water. You see, disrespecting a member of this forum (a personal attack) in such a way could not be compared to voicing an opinion about a rock band while using obviously less offensive language. The only similarity that would remain would that they both be opinions. How ironic it is that you would become so upset at such an innocent criticism of some rock band and at the same time comment on the immaturity of the members of this site. Is it your girlfriends band or something?
Yes, all opinions here.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Voltron
Yes, all opinions here.
Yes opinions.

But I don't really how they think of the band. Its not my favorite band in the world. But these guys are like children, having to reach astronomical post counts, and just saying what ever comes to their small heads. Its a shame that people on other forums look down upon this place because of imature people like them. I think it started to get really bad since the GTF closed a while back, but then it snowballed and this place turned to hell. I can't stand this place, thats why I left. I only came back to promote a band. I will leave just as quickly. It's almost worthless to post here now, as there is no point to it, because the main goal here is to get high postcounts when it should be about exchanging thoughts.

The whole mindset ofthis place is like this:

'Yeah yeah!!! I got only two more to go before I reach 1,000 posts. Um..... let me see, I havent posted in here yet. So let me go post in there, even though I don't care about what is being said...... Yes!!!! I reached 1,000, let me go celebrate like its an acomplishment and I'll start a thread about it and then post some more until I reach 2,000!'

This isn't a friggen game, this is a forum...... a very poor one indeed......... good day and goodbye.

Back