Best PS2 Game

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Gran Turismo7058, Jul 5, 2002.

?

Best PS2 Game

1. Toyko Xtreme Racer Zero

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. Spider-man

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Test Drive

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. Madden 2002

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  5. Final Fantasy X(10)

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  6. Grand Theft Auto 3

8 vote(s)
    36.4%
  7. Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2(Coming Soon)

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  9. LeMans 24 Hours

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. F1 2001

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  11. Grand Theft Auto Vice City(Coming Soon)

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  1. Gran Turismo7058

Gran Turismo7058 (Banned)

Well if i Put GT3 all the votes will go to that!!!!!!You can Say GT3 But im not putting it on the POLL

2. Gran Turismo7058

Grand Theft Auto 3 My Favorite

3. Concept

Concept (Banned)

I voted for Final Fantasy X. No other game up there can compare to it. It has such a great story and you really get attached to the characters. Final Fantasy X gets my vote hands down. ;)

4. Saleen Man

Saleen Man

I'll probably get yelled at for this, but I voted for TXR0. I was never into Final Fantasy, always thought they were a little boring. GTA3 is a great game, but it got boring after me and my friend beat it.:(

5. Gran Turismo7058

Thats fine to tell the truth i still play TXR0!!!!!!And your not getting yelled at!!!!!!I don't yell at members who didn't nothing

6. Solid Fro

Solid Fro Premium

How could you say half of those games are the "best" for PS2? Spider-man? Le Mans? Test Drive?!!! (excuse me, but Test Drive has to be one of the worst.) Then you put games that are not even out yet. You forgot games like Red Faction, MGS2, Ace Combat 04, Wipeout, SSX, VF4, MOH:F, Jak and Daxter, and countless others.

7. DeliveratorTitan

DeliveratorTitan (Banned)

I voted GTA: Vice City because that will be an outstanding game when it comes out this October. However, I'm still 14 and my damned brother will know it's rated Mature because all of the GTA series are rated Mature.

8. Saleen Man

Saleen Man

That's true Viper. Well, how 'bout this, I think TXR0 is the best on that list.;)

9. DeliveratorTitan

DeliveratorTitan (Banned)

A lotta ppl would vote GTA3 nowadays because it's more popular than all of the games until GTA Vice City comes out and they are going to stick up with that game more than GTA3 :D

10. Gran Turismo7058

True!!!!Viper Zero I just put the ones i knew off my head!!!!!I don't know all 600+ games OK

11. Race Idiot

Race Idiot (Banned)

You missed out Toca (or Pro) Racedriver and Smackdown 3 JUST BRING IT!

12. Solid Fro

Solid Fro Premium

Well, don't label the games that you knew off of your head as the "best" games on PS2.

13. Saleen Man

Saleen Man

Heh, Smackdown 3 sucks. The best wrestling game out there is No Mercy for N64.

14. Gran Turismo7058

SmackDown 3 is the worst to me

15. Ttone57

Ttone57

Madden gets my vote, as I still play that more than any other game. 2003 coming soon!!!!

16. ethanol

ethanol

Oh, Madden is definately way up there, but I've now gotten into the NFL 2k(x) series. If you haven't tried it out, give it a shot (if you play multiplayer alot). It's more of a balance between an arcade and a sim, so it's more fun for the "Average Joe" to pickup and start playing. Nothin' worse than playing a friend and just wiping the floor with them every time. Not alot of reason to keep playing then.

NFL2k2 would be in my top 5 for sure.

17. Ttone57

Ttone57

I haven't tried that game on PS2 but i used to play that series on the dreamcast and never liked it.

18. AIRJORDAN45

AIRJORDAN45

Other NBA2k2 if I had to pick on your list it would be Grand Theft Auto 3.

19. TAFJonathan

TAFJonathan

GTA3 and THPS3.

20. f1king

f1king

What the flyinsh-t, what happened to GT3 the was the only reason I got the darn system. I say GT3.

21. LoudMusic

LoudMusic

ONI! No I'm kidding - but it is pretty cool. I actually haven't played any of those games except Tokyo *blah. It pretty much sucks though.

~LoudMusic

22. aduecefromiowa

aduecefromiowa

put sum metal gear on that poll

23. ShobThaBob

ShobThaBob Premium

Id definitely have to say GTA3. Immensely fun, very funny, very vulgar....just the kind of thing young ppl like me need.

I have a question. Why are there games listed which (most) people havent played, and wont play for quite some time? Dont you think that it's a little arrogant to assume that the sequel (to other sequels in some cases) will live up to it's predecessor, much less overtake it?

24. DessViperV-10

DessViperV-10

unreal tounament isnt listed :(

25. Sk8rKiD

Sk8rKiD

GT3 baby!!!!

26. THE GAME

THE GAME

Test Drive........please dont flame out at me becuz i said that........althought i think GTA3 is awesome

27. keeno_uk

keeno_uk

nice selection of games powerman just you missed out on the game which for was one of the best metal gear solid 2 anyway I had to go for my second best f1 2001 cause its so god damn hard