• Madden 2002

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Final Fantasy X(10)

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Grand Theft Auto 3

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2(Coming Soon)

• LeMans 24 Hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F1 2001

• Grand Theft Auto Vice City(Coming Soon)

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I voted for Final Fantasy X. No other game up there can compare to it. It has such a great story and you really get attached to the characters. Final Fantasy X gets my vote hands down. ;)

I'll probably get yelled at for this, but I voted for TXR0. I was never into Final Fantasy, always thought they were a little boring. GTA3 is a great game, but it got boring after me and my friend beat it.:(

How could you say half of those games are the "best" for PS2? Spider-man? Le Mans? Test Drive?!!! (excuse me, but Test Drive has to be one of the worst.) Then you put games that are not even out yet. You forgot games like Red Faction, MGS2, Ace Combat 04, Wipeout, SSX, VF4, MOH:F, Jak and Daxter, and countless others.

I voted GTA: Vice City because that will be an outstanding game when it comes out this October. However, I'm still 14 and my damned brother will know it's rated Mature because all of the GTA series are rated Mature.

A lotta ppl would vote GTA3 nowadays because it's more popular than all of the games until GTA Vice City comes out and they are going to stick up with that game more than GTA3 :D

Originally posted by Powerman
True!!!!Viper Zero I just put the ones i knew off my head!!!!!I don't know all 600+ games OK

Well, don't label the games that you knew off of your head as the "best" games on PS2.

Originally posted by Ttone57
Madden gets my vote, as I still play that more than any other game. 2003 coming soon!!!!
Oh, Madden is definately way up there, but I've now gotten into the NFL 2k(x) series. If you haven't tried it out, give it a shot (if you play multiplayer alot). It's more of a balance between an arcade and a sim, so it's more fun for the "Average Joe" to pickup and start playing. Nothin' worse than playing a friend and just wiping the floor with them every time. Not alot of reason to keep playing then.

NFL2k2 would be in my top 5 for sure.

Originally posted by ethanol

Oh, Madden is definately way up there, but I've now gotten into the NFL 2k(x) series. If you haven't tried it out, give it a shot (if you play multiplayer alot). It's more of a balance between an arcade and a sim, so it's more fun for the "Average Joe" to pickup and start playing. Nothin' worse than playing a friend and just wiping the floor with them every time. Not alot of reason to keep playing then.

NFL2k2 would be in my top 5 for sure.

I haven't tried that game on PS2 but i used to play that series on the dreamcast and never liked it.

ONI! No I'm kidding - but it is pretty cool. I actually haven't played any of those games except Tokyo *blah. It pretty much sucks though.

~LoudMusic

Id definitely have to say GTA3. Immensely fun, very funny, very vulgar....just the kind of thing young ppl like me need.

I have a question. Why are there games listed which (most) people havent played, and wont play for quite some time? Dont you think that it's a little arrogant to assume that the sequel (to other sequels in some cases) will live up to it's predecessor, much less overtake it?

nice selection of games powerman just you missed out on the game which for was one of the best metal gear solid 2 anyway I had to go for my second best f1 2001 cause its so god damn hard

Back