Best PS2 games

United States
Indiana
ViperManiac
What, in your opinion, are some good PS2 games? I'm thinking about getting some more PS2 games and I cant decide on what to get. I already have GT3, TXR0, DOA2: Hardcore, and GTA3.

Twisted Metal Black is a good choice, and just like GT3 it's also a PS2 Greatest hit and sells for 19.99
Tekken Tag is a great game, but Tekken 4 is coming out in a few months...
Final Fantasy X is about the best game on the system, but only if you like Role Playing Games. (And even if you usually don't, this one is excellent.)
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance is one of my favorite games, and is the best Action Role playing game since Secret of Mana on the SNES (Not that I expect most of you to have played that) This game also has an excellent 2 player mode (cooperative) and sports some of the best graphics the PS2 has.

ATV 4Wheel Fury
Z.O.E.
Metal Gear Solid 2
Final Fantasy X
GTA 3
Gran Turismo 3
Twisted Metal Black
NHL '02
Tony Hawk 3
These are ALL amazing games that yo would enjoy having...... Zone Of The Enders may be a little Hard to find though

Ace Combat 4.

Rated 'E'

200564.jpg

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Twisted Metal Black is a good choice, and just like GT3 it's also a PS2 Greatest hit and sells for 19.99
Tekken Tag is a great game, but Tekken 4 is coming out in a few months...
Final Fantasy X is about the best game on the system, but only if you like Role Playing Games. (And even if you usually don't, this one is excellent.)
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance is one of my favorite games, and is the best Action Role playing game since Secret of Mana on the SNES (Not that I expect most of you to have played that) This game also has an excellent 2 player mode (cooperative) and sports some of the best graphics the PS2 has.
I have the demo for Baldur's Gate. Totally agree. Reminds me of the old arcade game Gauntlet, only, with a point.

SOCOM: US Navy SEALs looks really incredible from the previews and articles i've seen. it comes out in august on the 23 - same day the network adapter comes out, and you can play online for free and there's a 16 multiplayer mode. and there's 16 different missions in 4 international locations. it'll be 60 bucks but it comes with a head set that has voice recongnition capabilities so instead of typing and stuff you can just speak your commands. sounds like a pretty sweet deal. the only downside is that it's extremely graphic intensive from what i read and you can only play online with a broadband connection. but if you're still on dial up you're living in the stone age anyway

i'll let ya'll know how the game is when i get it

Back