Best Route X (Top Speed) Performers. Update 7 July: Tomahawk GTS-R + Red Bull X2014

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 73 comments
4. Top speed are set to the highest. However if its not enough rpm to reach top speed then i extend the final gear periodically (0.100) until it can reach.

Looks like there are at least a few cars there that this is not the case with. The Veyron for example easily does over 290mph where you have it at 287
The AMG VGT will do 292 where you have it at 281

I would also say the the CTR handles better than the BTR but you have them the opposite way around?

Looks like there are at least a few cars there that this is not the case with. The Veyron for example easily does over 290mph where you have it at 287
The AMG VGT will do 292 where you have it at 281

I would also say the the CTR handles better than the BTR but you have them the opposite way around?
Isnt the CTR supposed to be worse handling than the BTR?

Also if the RPM didnt bounce back aka just stayed close or on to the redline, then its recorded.

Isnt the CTR supposed to be worse handling than the BTR?

Also if the RPM didnt bounce back aka just stayed close or on to the redline, then its recorded.

I have driven both the CTR and the BTR in stock configurations and all I can say is anyone who says the CTR is harder to handle than the BTR has not driven both cars in GT6.

The AMG if you simply upgrade it and set the top speed to max which is 286 will hit 292
The Veyron will do at least 294 if you do the same thing to it so at the very least both of those are wrong.

Update 7 March: Race Car Edition.

Chapparal 2J, Auto Union V16 Streamline, Sauber C9 Mercedes, Mazda 787B, Jaguar XJR 9, and Bantley Speed 8.

I did some races in there. Pretty sure the Pagani Huayra and The Alfa TZ3 Stradale are the two fastest road cars.

Quite boring btw.
Try it with other cars. :) It goes from boring to utterly terrifying pretty quickly in a large pack.

I once got an R34 up to (I believe) 304 quite a while ago, though I had to kick 6th gear's ratio up quite a bit (which apparently goes against the OP for some strange reason) and use nitro. Without nitro I believe it hangs out around 270.

Try it with other cars. :) It goes from boring to utterly terrifying pretty quickly in a large pack.

I once got an R34 up to (I believe) 304 quite a while ago, though I had to kick 6th gear's ratio up quite a bit (which apparently goes against the OP for some strange reason) and use nitro. Without nitro I believe it hangs out around 270.
If you do draft/slipstream races, then its like a lottery, isnt it?

But in the end, the car that maintains most speed in the large banked corner before the finish line wins.

My huyara does 308,nismo gtr 308,Veyron 303,ford gt 298,one-77 299,tz stradale 305,m4 285

308, sure but not without drafting or nitro assist. Times posted are supposed to be with no slipstream and in B-Spec so

actually it does 308 without draft or nitro.you literally just have to take the time and tune your transmission.it does it in 6th gear on both the Huyara and the GTR R35 Nismo.I tune my cars without spray

Yeah no draft or nitro in b spec my huyara tops 308 on the downhill of the first straight and cruises the back at 301 far ahead of the 292 listed in OP.

Or is this list for untuned cars?

Update 9th March: Murcielago, Reventon, Viper SRT10 ACR, Mercedes C63, and Audi R8 V10.

Yeah no draft or nitro in b spec my huyara tops 308 on the downhill of the first straight and cruises the back at 301 far ahead of the 292 listed in OP.

Yes, upgraded but untuned.

Finishing immense update, 13th March:

R92CP, Vspec R33, Supra RZ, Nardo W12, Saleen S7, R8 Race Car '01, Zonda S 7.3, GT By Citroen Concept, Le Mans Quattro, Ford GT concept '02, Buick Special, Viper GTSR Concept, Nuvolari Quattro, Pescarolo Hybride, Toyota GT ONE TS020, Peugeot 905B, Callaway C12, Esprit V8 SE' 98, Mercedes SL65, Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX, Esprit V8 GT '98, and Mercedes E55.

Thats the end of the daily update. For now, update is by request. Please refrain from the other Le Mans cars and 10-20 Million cars unless its notorious for its huge top speed (280-300 mph for example, 260-270 hp is too common). Also refrain for the "doomed to fail" cars (Silverado SST for example).

The speeds I was referring to are on the back straight, not the front. All cars would be faster on the front due to drafting they received as they were taking the lead. My Huyara also hits 308 there but I don't count that. On the back straight it hits and holds 304

Just got a tow to 731kph (454mph ca) with Tomahawk X. With better timing i can see 750kph showing eventually.

My best so far has been 735km/h with slipstream, but I've heard people in open lobbies saying that they've seen people hitting 800km/h+

Not entirely sure about the possibility of that being possible (It actually might be possible).

My current max is 791 km/h or 491 mp/h but it's easy to reach 800+

Also, without slipstream, I get to 710 (not counting the downhill in the Route XX... because then it's 714).

Last edited:
Back