Best Route X (Top Speed) Performers. Update 7 July: Tomahawk GTS-R + Red Bull X2014

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 73 comments
This is quite possibly the most petty form of policing I've seen on GTP in a long time. There are plenty of online calculators at your disposal if you need to convert to/from Freedom Units.
BWRLDS9.jpg

Last edited:
This is quite possibly the most petty form of policing I've seen on GTP in a long time. There are plenty of online calculators at your disposal if you need to convert to/from Freedom Units.

Exactly. Precisely because it's so easy to find an online converter, it would be nice for the author of the thread to post the numbers in both metric systems. @FrzGT would make it once and all of us wouldn't need to do it.

I can do it when I get home. I don't see any problem if someone wants to have the "responsibility" to take care of this info/thread to make the conversion for the whole community and not only for some.

Either way, that's not a big problem. And it's only an opinion. Nothing to do with policing. lol

Edit: Got home and saw that the @FrzGT disagree with me so I don't see the point in making the conversion myself to post in the OP. :)

:cheers:

Last edited:
Anyone with a problem with how the thread is handled should have had the foresight to create it first and to their liking.

I personally think it's unreasonable to dictate that cars be modified for increased power output when not all cars can be modified in this way to the same extent, but it's not my thread.

I personally think it's silly to dictate that cars should be modified for increased power output when the default gear ratios were, in many if not most instances, selected to make use of the power available in an unmodified state, but it's not my thread.

I don't think the unit of measure is really that big a deal when compared to these decisions, especially when it's a matter of simply multiplying mph by 1.61 to get km/h or multiplying km/h by .62 to get mph.

Anyone with a problem with how the thread is handled should have had the foresight to create it first and to their liking.

I personally think it's unreasonable to dictate that cars be modified for increased power output when not all cars can be modified in this way to the same extent, but it's not my thread.

I personally think it's silly to dictate that cars should be modified for increased power output when the default gear ratios were, in many if not most instances, selected to make use of the power available in an unmodified state, but it's not my thread.

I don't think the unit of measure is really that big a deal when compared to these decisions, especially when it's a matter of simply multiplying mph by 1.61 to get km/h or multiplying km/h by .62 to get mph.

I don't find criticism, different opinions or suggestions silly. That's the whole point of a forum in the first place (have people with different opinions giving their feedback and discuss them). You can disagree and that's OK for me. I stated my opinion. If you think every OP is perfect, no suggestions or criticism is valid and you agreed with every thing written in every OP that's fine. I don't.

I said it's not a big deal but it would be nice. Simple. I'm not dictating anything. That's your imagination.

Update 28 July: TOMAHAWK FEVER!!!
Curious: why did you include the Tomahawk and not the Redbull Fan Car?

I mean, they're both fictional cars; I figured you had previously left out the fan car *because* it was fictional.

I mean, they're both fictional cars; I figured you had previously left out the fan car *because* it was fictional.

Hey mate, stop policing and dictating how the thread should be managed. :lol:

/irony mode off

Later in the future update.

To be fair, I didnt have a time to do that as for this day. I got busy on previous day and got sick today.

Which is why @zzz_pt , if you wanted to convert the speed to kph, use any of the conversion software because i cant be bothered to change all of the speeds.

Update 7 July: Tomahawk GTS-R and Red Bull X2014

Type in google "(speed) mph to kph" for conversion. Let me know if anyone tested Older X1 top speeds.

I used the SRT Tomahawk X Vision Gran Turismo, On Special Stage Route X (Test Drive in Original Circuits.) MY top speed was 420 mph / 675.9 kph, no nitro, no drafting. I would love to know if anyone has gone faster. I'll test some NON VISION GRAN TURISMO cars in the next couple days, and post them with some screen shots, (with mph / kph). GT6 top speed 003(stats-600pix).jpg GT6 top speed 001(420 mph-300pix).jpg

@MAD8379zero , change the SRT X's oil and try again. The stats screen shows your top speed record +1 mph , so your record is 419 mph with no oil change.

My record is 726 km/h / 451 mph (read 452 on stats screen)
Done solo , no driving aids , low drag mode (R1 pressed down) , on a flying lap (lap 2 , about 700 km/h exiting last corner) and at bottom of the hill (in sector 2).

Back