Best Track Subaru in the game?

Canada
London, Ontario
Starky513
hi guys, im just wondering what the best overall subaru is on the race track, not drag racing, not drifting, circut racing!

And my the best, i mean the best *tuned*
which Impreza HAS the greatest POTENTIAL?
im currently working with the '05 Subaru Impreza STi Spec C
its an awsome car, but im just wondering if there are any better all-round Imprezas...

I need answers kind of fast guys so if you could :) please?
-MOTORTRENDmitch.👍

hmm seen as tough your looking for potential i would say the 22b...but the only scooby that i use is that superGT one from the dealership! great handling car...i beat some dude in a minolta race car!

RM Scooby is a great car if you tune it right I recieved one as a trade deal and it handles so well its like its on rails sticks to the road and is fairly fast aswell

I've got all three of the premium cars and have to say that the '10 STi is my favourite. Just seems to be that little bit easier to drive on the limit than the other two. :-)

hmm seen as tough your looking for potential i would say the 22b...but the only scooby that i use is that superGT one from the dealership! great handling car...i beat some dude in a minolta race car!

that guy must have sux in a minolta

You have the CUSCO DUNLOP Subaru Impreza and the CUSCO ADVAN Subaru Impreza.

The DUNLOP is 4WD, the ADVAN is FR, and i prefer the FR car for just about everything, better on tyre wear and seems to handle so much better.

The impreza super touring car is by far the best in gt5, pops up in ucd every now and again, comes in silver white, black or dark metallic orange and is around 500,000k.

Back