Best wheel stand for T300rs with shifter & pro pedals? UK del

No budget but ideally below £200. Don't have the space for diy so I'd rather avoid that. And just a stand. Have no intention of upgrading to a full rig.

No budget but ideally below £200. Don't have the space for diy so I'd rather avoid that. And just a stand. Have no intention of upgrading to a full rig.

The Wheel Stand Pro works great for a T300/T3PA-Pros/TH8A setup, many use it.

My only issue is the shifter mount - it is a bit high up IMO. So I made a cheap mount to lower it down. The company now makes a much better shifter mount that is adjustable so look into that. They also made new hardware to mount the T3PA-Pro / T500 pedals in the vertical GT position if you are interested.

Warnings about this stand -
1 - Some people do not like the center bar between the legs. I have no issue with it. I left foot brake, heel-toe, etc.
2 - The rubber feet can mark up a hard floor surface. I put mine on a cheap high impact interlocking foam mat that I had laying around. Cut 1 of the squares in 1/2 and it protects the floor and the stand does not slide on me.
3 - If your in a folding or desk chair that has a high seat, the stand may not be tall enough.

I would recommend you check the playseat challenge, it's between a stand and a full rig, you can fold it and it dosent takes too much space. I got one and I'm really happy with it. It's really comfy and fit most wheel/pedals sets. It's really stable too and fit all kind of person. I'm a big guy and get no problem fitting in it.

Back