Monthly Photo Comp - Month 107- Open Theme

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 679 comments
FINAL ENTRY

UsLLgTX.jpg

Sony A7 | Sony Zeiss Sonnar T* FE 55mm f/1.8 ZA
30/10/2016

The theme for week 99 as chosen by week 98 winner, @35mm, is Cameraphone. So any shot taken on a phone is eligible for this. Here's what @35mm has to say about the theme:
The idea is to place everyone at roughly the same level gear-wise and also make the most from the fact that your camera is always with you.

It will close at 23:59 GMT Sunday 26th Feb so happy shooting until then!

I can't make up my mind if I want to go with something current or something from last year... but I'll have something in the next dozen hours :dopey:

Great entries so far guys!

And here's just a little friendly bump to inspire some of you to make a great phonepicture today!

We made it to week 100! A few long weeks and a hiatus later we did still make it. Huge thanks to @TB for setting this up initially and it's been a pleasure to run since.

The theme for week 100 as chosen by week 98 winner, Solo, is best of 2016. I'd like to see your best shot of 2016, simple as that!
This will be open until March 12th at 23:59 GMT.

Yay, I can participate this round :) Usually my film sits around for weeks before any development, so I can't meet the timelines.

It's hard to define a best shot for me because I can't see past my own mistakes and shortcommings so I'll go with the picture that other people seemed to like the most and was so much fun to make.

Block
kruisblok_small2.jpg

Canon EOS 600D - Canon 24-70mm F4 @26mm - f4 - 1/200 - ISO 800
11 November 2016

FINAL ENTRY

Isla Canela
Sony A7 | Voigtländer Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4
19/02/2016

Not sure if my best and not my most popular, but definitely my favourite from 2016.

Lamborghini at Road America

DSC00552

August 7, 2016 | Sony a6000 | Sony 55-210 @ 145mm | f5.6 | 1/250​

There were some better shots, but this was my favorite of the year and was pretty satisfying to see as I downloaded the images onto the computer.

Last edited:
I second that request. I'd like to actually put something up for one of these, but I've just got so much on my plate at the moment it's hard to find time to look through my photos and choose something.

It's been the last two weeks of my lab time for my degree and amongst a whole bunch of other deadlines I've just not had time to sort this or the tie break for the last week. I'll get on it tomorrow night though 👍 Sorry for the delay.

Back