bikes

• Thread starter Np32683
  • 9 comments
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Moto GP for the PS2 is coming. check it out on any game site. It looks great too.
I thought MotoGP was a PS2 launch game... :confused:

My bad, Moto GP2 is coming for the PS2. How the heck did I miss number 1? I don't think I ever saw it in a store either.

yeah i know about that game, i have it, it is a great game. but i meant more like gt, like with real stock bike that you buy from a dealer, and you could do upgrades too. i think that would be an awesome game. :cool:

Here's the million dollar question. If I found it for a good price, is it still worth getting, or is it going to look like crap compared to today's standards. (not so much GT3, as nothing is going to be that good for a while, but as compared to everything else out there)

Originally posted by Np32683
I think it would be cool if they made a game like gran tourismo, but instead of cars it would be motorcycles!!!!!:eek: :eek: :confused:

OHH yeah! good idea. Wonder if a Ninja can hit 240?

That would be cool...

I've always been terrified of riding those things on the road from a survival and loss-of-license point of view.

Moto GP looked good but for some reason it bombed. Moto GP2 looks good.

They should do Superbikes...

Here's the million dollar question. If I found it for a good price, is it still worth getting, or is it going to look like crap compared to today's standards. (not so much GT3, as nothing is going to be that good for a while, but as compared to everything else out there)

YEH TOM I THINK THIS GAME IS STILL GOOD, THE ONLY PROBLEM IT IS A LITTLE TOO EASY AND THERE AREN'T MANY TRACKS BUT IT STILL ROCKS!!

Originally posted by vat_man
That would be cool...

I've always been terrified of riding those things on the road from a survival and loss-of-license point of view.

Moto GP looked good but for some reason it bombed. Moto GP2 looks good.

They should do Superbikes...

My friend's sister-in-law is a nurse in a Dallas Emergency Room. She says they call motorcycle riders "organ doners" due to the righ fatality rate caused by bikes. I thought it was funny (:

What's the word on Moto GP2? Anygood?

~LoudMusic

Back