Birthday Tickets & Special Tickets (Trade Now For '95 Ticket)

• Thread starter iCyCo
  • 61 comments
Hi there my '89 '95 for your '04 '07? Can do it today and tomorrow otherwise could only send out after 9th, you can send back when you have a chance. Please let me know if you're interested thank you.

Hi there my '89 '95 for your '04 '07? Can do it today and tomorrow otherwise could only send out after 9th, you can send back when you have a chance. Please let me know if you're interested thank you.

I don't have the '07 as yet, receiving that the 10th, should be able to send out the '04 tomorrow.

I'm interested in the 1995 ticket, what sort of car do you want for it?

EDIT: 81' sorry

Last edited:
I have '89 and '02, willing to trade for '09 and '10? I can trade starting tomorrow

I'm interested in the 1995 ticket, what sort of car do you want for it?

EDIT: 81' sorry

Anything that's listed in blue.

I have '89 and '02, willing to trade for '09 and '10? I can trade starting tomorrow

Ok. Will see how things go in terms of trade days but should be ready in about 2 days.

Ok. Will see how things go in terms of trade days but should be ready in about 2 days.

Sounds good, just let me know when you're ready. If possibly, could you just post in my trading thread; its getting difficult to keep up with all the individual trade threads and my PM inbox is nearly full. Thanks in advance, I hope we can work it out :)

Urgh, sorry, I meant 89 ahha

I don't have the '89 ticket as yet. Can I schedule for after xanerakoly?

@xanerakoly
Guess I'm available from tomorrow as well. Will add to schedule

Yes I can do that. I can send today & tomorrow
Whats your PSN or send FR to tedshark

GTP_iCyCo
I can't send until the 8th and 10th though.

Last edited:
Ticket sent to genuino, thanks for the patience and the trade.

I just sent a FR to PSN ID iCyCo because we are supposed to trade today. If you want me to send your tickets to another ID, please send me a FR from that ID

I just sent a FR to PSN ID iCyCo because we are supposed to trade today. If you want me to send your tickets to another ID, please send me a FR from that ID

Ok, will send from GTP_iCyCo.

@ MobyDick
I'm getting the '89 from someone else so if you have either a '92 '96 '98 '99 or '01 you can send that instead.

@ MobyDick
I'm getting the '89 from someone else so if you have either a '92 '96 '98 '99 or '01 you can send that instead.

I think I'm sending you the '92 anyway?
I don't have any of the rest you listed, the closest things I've got are '93 and '95

Not to be a pain, but I have to leave for work in a little bit, and the GT Network is scheduled to go down for 8 hours today for maintenance. I'm just concerned because PD has a tendency to take longer than the schedule states. Do you want to do the trade after or try to squeeze it in before the network goes down?

Not to be a pain, but I have to leave for work in a little bit, and the GT Network is scheduled to go down for 8 hours today for maintenance. I'm just concerned because PD has a tendency to take longer than the schedule states. Do you want to do the trade after or try to squeeze it in before the network goes down?

I can only trade after reset 8pm et, I'll be home way before to send/accept friend request, I guess if the network is up when I get home you can send and I'll send after reset hopefully the network is back up.

I can only trade after reset 8pm et, I'll be home way before to send/accept friend request, I guess if the network is up when I get home you can send and I'll send after reset hopefully the network is back up.

perfect, sounds good. Thanks again

Back