Black Friday Deals: $20 GT Sport Leads PlayStation Store Sale

Still no sale for Project Cars 2 for PS4 eh?

Got to say, that from a business stand point Codemasters keeps shooting themselves in the foot by being reluctant in bringing down the prices for Project Cars 2 for consoles.. What gives? I think the last time they had any kind of sale for Project Cars 2 was all the way back when I bought the game, which was about 9-10 months ago.

This to me is baffling, as their direct competitions have had numerous sales throughout the year and I'm sure if they just were able to drop the prices a bit to get more people playing it, more people would know about this underrated gem of a Sim.

Codemasters, if you're reading this - Put PC2 on sale already as there are many people who want to get it. Please :).

Still no sale for Project Cars 2 for PS4 eh?

Got to say, that from a business stand point Codemasters keeps shooting themselves in the foot by being reluctant in bringing down the prices for Project Cars 2 for consoles.. What gives? I think the last time they had any kind of sale for Project Cars 2 was all the way back when I bought the game, which was about 9-10 months ago.

This to me is baffling, as their direct competitions have had numerous sales throughout the year and I'm sure if they just were able to drop the prices a bit to get more people playing it, more people would know about this underrated gem of a Sim.

Codemasters, if you're reading this - Put PC2 on sale already as there are many people who want to get it. Please :).

Codemasters?

Initial release date: September 22, 2017
Series: Project CARS
Developer: Slightly Mad Studios
Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment

Genre: Sim racing
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows

Anyway i'm debating rather to buy gts physical or digital :boggled:

Digital because you can flip it on when you get that random livery idea and not worry about getting up to change a disc or find a case. Just jump in and fool around. It's a quick loading game too. Not like some others

Codemasters?

Initial release date: September 22, 2017
Series: Project CARS
Developer: Slightly Mad Studios
Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment

Genre: Sim racing
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows

Anyway i'm debating rather to buy gts physical or digital :boggled:
Is there any particular reason why you sent this bit if information mate?

As far as which game to get and in what form? Definitely get PC-2 and GTS.. I could'nt live without either :lol:.

Having digital copies has it's advantages as there's no need to be constantly switching discs when going from game to game, as there's a chance of scratching.

In my opinion, the major advantage of having the discs is that you can always trade them as you have a physical copy opposed to digital.

Last edited:
Is there any particular reason why you sent this bit if information mate?

As far as which game to get and in what form? Definitely get PC-2 and GTS.. I could'nt live without either :lol:.

Having digital copies has it's advantages as there's no need to be constantly switching discs when going from game to game, as there's a chance of scratching.

In my opinion, the major advantage of having the discs is that you can always trade them as you have a physical copy opposed to digital.
You blaming codemasters for not putting pcars 2 up for sale but codemasters has nothing to do with pcars2 its up to BANDAI NAMCO i would think if pcars 2 goes on sell.

I already have pcars 2 physical since launch.

I'm debating rather to buy gts now cause since a special car to me is being added soon. :D:gtpflag:

You blaming codemasters for not putting pcars 2 up for sale but codemasters has nothing to do with pcars2 its up to BANDAI NAMCO i would think if pcars 2 goes on sell.

I already have pcars 2 physical since launch.

I'm debating rather to buy gts now cause since a special car to me is being added soon. :D:gtpflag:
This is why you should never decide to go on Gtplanet and post after having a big Thanksgiving dinner and cocktails for dessert :lol:.

Twice, you tried to explain it to me, literally spelling it out for me and I still didn't catch on :dunce::lol:.

Well, I guess in a way you helped me get some information on the lack of any discounts for PC-2. Maybe, that's the problem in itself as it's a case of Bandai Namco and not Codemasters who produce the game and that's their way of business. Who knows, but, thank you for the correction as it's Bandai Namco and not Codemasters who produce PC-2.

Oh, and could this be the car you are anticipating? :)
635598730683883764-McLaren-P1-GTR---front-3q.jpg

Here are the UK prices for anyone who may be interested. Need for Speed has huge discounts in comparison, and I've added a few more games to the bottom of the list. The biggest discounts have been bolded.

• Gran Turismo Sport (Regular: £34.99)
  • Gran Turismo Sport – Digital Deluxe Edition (Regular: £44.99)
  • Need for Speed Payback (Regular: £44.99 / 71% / Sale: £12.99)
  • Need for Speed Payback – Deluxe Edition (Regular: £54.99 / 70% / Sale: £15.99)
  • The Crew 2 (Regular: £49.99 / 68% / Sale: £15.99)
  • The Crew 2 Deluxe Edition (Regular: £62.99 / 60% / Sale: £24.99)
  • The Crew 2 Gold Edition (Regular: £74.99 / 36% / Sale: £47.99)
  • F1 2018 (Regular: £54.99 / 54% / £24.99)
  • WRC 7 (Regular: £47.99 / 81% / £8.99)
  • WRC Collection (Regular: £74.99 / 82% / £12.99)

Latest Posts

Back