Black & White

• Thread starter vat_man
  • 5 comments

vat_man

Staff Emeritus
Hey guys - just picked this up for my new PC, been looking forward to this for ages.

Has anyone else been playing this?

I'm looking forward to beating up some natives.

i have it, but i only played it for a bit. i had major fun with it though. it felt like it would be very involving and time consuming, and well, i have soooo many games to finish. i decided to hold off on it untill ive beaten another 3 or so games. and hell yea, beating up natives is fun. except i never did it, i let my pet have all the fun :) and i taught him to chuck sheep across the water, and pelt the locals with his dung...hehehe that game is so much fun. :D

I had a bit of a laugh last night - I was learning how to throw rocks and the guy watching me made a smart arse comment - so I dropped a rock on his house. He ran off screaming and the Devil advisor came up laughing and complimenting me.

Ooooh - I feel the dark side drawing me....

I played this game for a while. It was a lot of fun, also a great time waster. Not a good thing when you have tons of homework.

I had lots of fun with it, although I didn't do so great with it. My opinion is to train your Creature properly. I never got the hang of doing that, so I spent a lot of time micromanaging things. If your Creature learns to take care of smaller stuff, it frees you up to get things running smoothly.

Nexus Maelstrom

Latest Posts

Back