BMW Demo

• Thread starter userone
  • 17 comments
Where and how is the demo available in the UK?

Searched for this but didn't find any useful threads...? I'm sure it's been covered but if I can get an answer you can just link everyone else to this specific thread. Cheers lads.

why is this under prologue for a starters? secondly, enquire into BMW dealers, k? thread closed, please. :)

Probably because these demos are based on the Prologue engine, and when you pop the disc in, the title screen says "Prologue" in big letters....

hehe. No idea. Does the BMW demo have "Prologue" on the title screen? I'm in the US, so I've just got the Toyota demo, but it's got it, I assumed that the BMW one has it as well.

Wait... to get the demos you can go to any Toyota or BMW and get them free?

CRAP! this is iceburns again, it won't let me log out lol. I forgot I have to use Firefox!

Polyphony001
So, to ask again, WHERE CAN YOU GET IT?
Even I can see the "Enquire at BMW dealers" answer.

I posted it here for two reasons, fist I have seen video of the demo with the Prologue bit and second the GT4 section crashes on my Mac.

Oh yeah, whoops!! :dopey:
Sincere apologies for that, but without having to go there, there's no other alternative? I would like to know, and by "WHERE CAN YOU GET IT??" I did mean to say the above!! :) :) :dopey: :lol: :dopey:

im from the uk! can you get the bmw or toyota discs in the uk? they sound well good, i recently did a week long work experience through my school at the bmw garage and there was nothing on it then. what happens with them? are they like a expansion pack for gt4p or sumthin? im dyin to know
:scared:

No they are individual discs of a MUCH smaller version of the game than prologue. A genuine demo rather than an almost full-game like prologue (i say that due to its size compared with other racing games not compared to other gt games).

You are supposed to be able to get these discs from the respective dealers (did you actually ask?).

I don't know the tracks on the toyota one, but i do know it is basically in the trials roadster car (the weird open racer thing)
As for the bmw demo, it has the 120i and 120d cars in it and uses the nurburgring nordschleife, costa di amalfi and new york city tracks.

GTMatt
ur from england right? did u get urs from a bmw or toyota dealer?
also are they free?
You got the BMW from a BMW dealer. The Toyota one from a Honda dealer. :dunce:

The BMW dealers shouldn't have any left by now (I got the last one from my nearest dealer a few months ago). AFAIK the Toyota one was only available in the US.

Well that's the end of that then!
This may sound odd but i never had either of them, but i do live in england. I only know these facts from watching some of the Gt4 videos around...

Back