BMW M Coupe??

new mcoupe
5421583212.jpg

5421591727.jpg

5421594659.jpg

Its a BMW - therefore you buy it from BMW.

edit:
this is wrong - its the 120d in BMW.

I ended up picking R34 Skyline, but this car was an close second. They were both in the same used car(2nd) lot.

speedynick1
Can someone please post some BMW M Coupe pics...and where do u buy it?

Is it just me, or does this car kinda look like a big clown shoe?
I mean, I think it's hardcore cool, mainly cause it's not a Chris Cangle car, but man...
When I heard there was gonna be a Nike car I figured it was just gonna be this thing with the little Nike "V" on it.

Kutscher80
That´s why me and my friends call it "Sportschuh" ( Sneaker )

:dopey:

👍

how long did you have to wait to get an alpine white one?

my #1 goal in gt4 is to have an m-coupe. and i've been checking the used car lots constantly. i saw a green one, then blue one, then another blue one. i'd be happy with ANY color other than green or blue...

oadamy
how long did you have to wait to get an alpine white one?

my #1 goal in gt4 is to have an m-coupe. and i've been checking the used car lots constantly. i saw a green one, then blue one, then another blue one. i'd be happy with ANY color other than green or blue...

Yeah, I've got a blue one, I think it's terrible, mine won't drift at all and handling is a bit sluggish for me. Maybe the white one is faster. :crazy:

I've always loved the look of it (front's a bit wierd-looking though IMO), especially the deep-dish wheels on the back. It's cool that they've implemented this in the game!

Is it just me, or does this car kinda look like a big clown shoe?
LOL i cant stop laughing :lol: :lol:
i think the M coupe feels very powerful and responsive. and definitly looks unique. i have a blue one, with polished lip black wheels :sly:

The M Coupe was one of the first cars I bought, shame I had to pay 50,000cr for the body refresher plan (I know it doesn't have to be done but I wanted it as new condition). Unfortunately there isn't a special 6.2 miles job like you can find of other cars, is there?
I think there are 7 colours; yellow, green, black, white, red, dark blue and sky blue..I think :confused:

Ok, the M Coupé is great, but does somebody know why can't i race it in the euro hot hatch league? It is always there competing against me, but I can't enter mine... If somebody has a clue thanks

virgilio1
Ok, the M Coupé is great, but does somebody know why can't i race it in the euro hot hatch league? It is always there competing against me, but I can't enter mine... If somebody has a clue thanks
Isn't there a production date restriction on that race, up to like '70 ?

I am so happy right now, I just got myself a black M Coupe yesterday...

I waited for a black one to appear since I got my GT4... The ones that appeared all where either blue, green oder silver...

Now after seeing the pics with that white one I'll have to get me a white one also!

slo-car
Isn't there a production date restriction on that race, up to like '70 ?

No, there are no restrictions (apart car definition and sport tires), and anyway a M coupe is always racing there... I' m afraid it's a bug!

Back