BMW M3 DTM Drivers Challenge by Snail: Congrats to all our 2021 Holiday Event Winners. See you again next year

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 422 comments
I am no longer available for the early race. Unfortunately the air conditioning guy is supposed to be here today but his time frame could randomly cut into my race. Apparently their hours are like the cable guy. Sometime between morning and night time.

Last edited:
I am no longer available for the early race. Unfortunately the air conditioning guy is supposed to be here today but his time frame good randomly cut into my race. Apparently their hours are like the cable guy. Sometime between morning and night time.
Thanks for the heads up. See you fornthe late race.
:cheers:
@TEX36 , remain on standby. I'll message you if something opens up for early race.

@Cromedix
Please have your entry in or reply your on the way in by 2:50pm est to maintain your entry. At that time your spot will be offered to ready reserves. Thanks, and hope to see you on track.

@TEX36 be on the ready sir.

@llNovall :cheers:thank you for the race.
Absolutely sir, glad you could make it, and hope you enjoyed it.

If anyone needs an incident(s) reviewed, pm me by Tuesday 5pm est and we will have a look. Final placement may change depending on any incidents recieved.

Great racing with everyone. Congratulations to @Harry Rowley on getting to the front and holding it down, and notable mentions to both V1_Evo_ on Race Hards and Cromedix (Race Mediums on some awesome drives to podiums finishes. Also, great battles with Lost Sheltie, RACECAR, Raptor013, Guido, and I'm sure I tangled with a few more in that race. @Lost Sheltie and @GTP_RACECAR, so mad that I set the race finish to 30 sec instead of the 180 it should have been. Could have been a photo finish. Either way gents, great battle with you guys.
:cheers:

To review the replay, use search tag: bmwm3dtm

Last edited:
Another week and another race where mistakes once again prevent me from doing better. Would've thought by now I'd finally gotten over them on the wheel now that I've had about a month's worth of experience with it, but I just keep on. That's just annoying.

Was great fun battling with @llNovall and several of you, just need to clap down on my mistakes so I can have more of these.

Also, Lap 1 got abit hairy in turn 1. How many of you took 1st gear in it? Just trying to figure what caused so much spinning (apart from collisions).

Last edited:
Another week and another race where mistakes once again prevent me from doing better. Would've thought by now I'd finally gotten over them on the wheel now that I've had about a month's worth of experience with it, but I just keep on. That's just annoying.

Was great fun battling with @llNovall and several of you, just need to clap down on my mistakes so I can have more of these.

Also, Lap 1 got abit hairy in turn 1. How many of you took 1st gear in it? Just trying to figure what caused so much spinning (apart from collisions).
I was in 1st gear, but tip tied thru to avoid any of the mayhem. As the field opened up, for me it was a matter of grabbing a few positions, then holding down what I managed to get. Some very intense racing was had, and enjoyed every bit of it. 👍

I'll try to get it out tomorrow, but if not, over the weekend, but I will have a replay capture of the entire race with the attempt to catch as many of the battles as possible.

Last edited:
Back