BMW M3 DTM Drivers Challenge by Snail: Congrats to all our 2021 Holiday Event Winners. See you again next year

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 422 comments
Early Race room is open for warm up.
Room ID: 0475 4373 1682 9395 6676

Party chat open as well.

Good luck to everyone.

I am listed with softs
I belive i would like to race with médiums at late race
Is that possible?
I can promote you up to Platinum per your request. Please edit your livery with silver plate backgrounds, black windshield banner, and clear headlight lenses. I'll adjust the grid accordingly. See you tonight sir.

Our Early Race went quite well with alot of racing and battles across the field. Scoring played out very interesting in final placements as well, but still gonna hold that back until after tonight's race.
At the moment, the grid list below is our current order, 6 drivers on Reserve standby in the order shown.
Also, @Noob01_lmdead has requested self promotion to the Platinum Class to race on the rm compound where he is now ordered into the Platinum Category. Hats off for taking on the added challenge, and good luck come race time.
Screenshot_20211229-173033_Sheets.jpg

Last edited:
Our Early Race went quite well with alot of racing and battles across the field. Scoring played out very interesting in final placements as well, but still gonna hold that back until after tonight's race.
At the moment, the grid list below is our current order, 6 drivers on Reserve standby in the order shown.
Also, @Noob01_lmdead has requested self promotion to the Platinum Class to race on the rm compound where he is now ordered into the Platinum Category. Hats off for taking on the added challenge, and good luck come race time.
View attachment 1102465
I seem to have been dropped from the reserve list? I guess I should have been clearer earlier today that I was still able to make the late race, my bad. I'm probably getting annoying at this point though so I don't bowing out if you prefer. Nevermind, have a good race.

Last edited:
I seem to have been dropped from the reserve list? I guess I should have been clearer earlier today that I was still able to make the late race, my bad. I'm probably getting annoying at this point though so I don't bowing out if you prefer. Nevermind, have a good race.
Hey Drex,
Yeah man, sorry it didn't work out. After you mentioned you were a no go for early and late, I took you off the roster list. Too late for me to unwind the list at this point. Catch you next time.

Yeah, with the tire wear only on x1, it’s not really worth it on the RH tires, even the RS tires didn’t have to pit.

Last edited:
Yeah, with the tire wear only on x1, it’s not really worth it on the RH tires, even the RS tires didn’t have to pit.
2nd bleeping time my PS5 bricked and it crashed then turned off. It's just not meant to be tonight. But I agree with Pigems. We're basically sitting ducks just susceptible to those on softer tires sticking their noses in and causing potential accidents. Wasn't really fun but I'll chalk it up to the characteristics of the track and tires. Spa felt better for those on harder tires. Thanks for hosting this @llNovall

Back