BMW M4 (F82) Vorsteiner GTRS4 2015

• Thread starter StarLight
  • 13 comments
Portugal
Portugal
vd1xj4.jpg

StarLight Garage presents the tuned BMW M4 Coupe by the Californian turner Vorsteiner, who made this special editon named GTRS4 with 550 "Bavaria" ponies, which will be present at SEMA 2014.

2ew2q20.jpg

Vorsteiner has taken the already naughty BMW M4 Coupe and turned the aggression knob up to 11 with its special edition GTRS4.

This year is the California tuner’s 10-year anniversary, so what better a way to ring in the occasion than with a new widebody bad boy to put on display. Vorsteiner took to the drawing board earlier in the year to cook up the design for the GTRS4 special edition and used both high and low-tech methods to make it a reality.

The donor M4 got treated to a full 3D scan and became a renderable computer model, at which point prototype panels were machine cut to fit its sculpted body. Just to make sure everything looked right, Vorsteiner transformed the whole car using traditional clay modeling to get the fit and finish on point.

Body modifications include a new carbon fiber front bumper and splitter, front and rear fenders, side skirts, a rear bumper, and exhaust tips. As such, we can conclusively say the wheel arches are indeed wider – much wider. The front fenders span four inches and the rear quarter panels extend seven inches wider than before.

Air ducting has been integrated in the front fenders to aid in brake cooling and the package ships with new three-piece 20-inch forged wheels wrapped in Pirelli P Nero tires.
Judging by Vorsteiner’s performance upgrades, it should take off like a different animal too. A KW Suspension sleeve kit complements new engine management software from ESS Tuning that wallops power up to an impressive 550 horsepower at the crank. It should now have outrageous performance to complement its race-ready looks.

4hd3mb.jpg

4smis1.jpg

4liz9g.jpg

qs4nqv.jpg

1zbrt06.jpg

HERE ARE THE OTHER BMW CARS

Last edited:
Just gorgeous...:bowdown:

Thanks StarLight for the WARNING because Iam in dangerous age for heart attack and as a big BMW fan, had to do a careful scroll down...:lol:

Last edited:
Just gorgeous...:bowdown:

Thanks StarLight for the WARNING because Iam in dangerous age for heart attack and as a big BMW fan, had to do a careful scroll down...:lol:

Yes, I know ... that's why I put the warning, I don't want to give anyone a heart attack.
:D

That this car now have 30 likes is very surprising, it tooks a while to reach the 10 likes.
I adore surprises and this is one of it.
Thanks you all!
:bowdown:

Back