Bmw M6 shown in bmw GT vision design process video

DaYELLOWk1d
In the video, BMW Vision Gran Turismo - the design process, I noticed that there was a car with a dark cloudy background - a lot like the show room in the game. I doesn't look like a bmw M4 but more like an M6.

BMW Vision Gran Turismo - the design process @ 1:20 and you'll see what I mean. Though it is very vague, I don't believe its really anything.

viirh5.jpg

15wf72r.jpg

20870c9.jpg

Last edited:
I noticed this on my second viewing. Surely we will see this as GT6 DLC. The BMW VGT has the same rear lights which is handy. We need a nice V8 Twin Turbo soundtrack to go with it too.

I noticed this on my second viewing. Surely we will see this as GT6 DLC. The BMW VGT has the same rear lights which is handy. We need a nice V8 Twin Turbo soundtrack to go with it too.

No it doesn't :) They are a lot different.

The VTG is a 2 series

I'm like 99.9% sure 3:18-3:22 are real cars. Because GT6 doesn't use license plates.

The first two cars look like the M4 and Z4 M from GT6 and the the third car looks like possible 6 series and the final car looks real. The first two had this perfect look to them that looked like an impression of being real but not quite. That silhouette was definitely the M6, nice find but all I saw were cars from BMW not coming to the game like that old Group B car.

I'm fairly confident that the footage of the real cars was put together by BMW themselves.

Kaz and crew personally visits BMW to partner with them to design and develop a car to have in the game. It would be a shame if they didn't model any real cars while there. Also what was said a few posts back by Xride92...

I will not be surprised to see the M6 coming to GT6, the BMW M6 as well as the BMW M5 (F10) with "Gran Turismo 6" license plates were presents at many events (15th May 2013 Silverstone, December La Ronda GT6 Launch Day)
And the reflections reminds me of the "studios renders" from GT6.

Pictures here : https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-6-comes-to-life/

We could always hope that PD has forged some kind of relationship with BMW over this, as they are trying to show off in the VGT video.

So maybe?

DSC_1811.jpg

No, of course not, this is PD after all.
I really hope not, I don't want 12 E30's.

I will not be surprised to see the M6 coming to GT6, the BMW M6 as well as the BMW M5 (F10) with "Gran Turismo 6" license plates were presents at many events (15th May 2013 Silverstone, December La Ronda GT6 Launch Day)
And the reflections reminds me of the "studios renders" from GT6.

Pictures here : https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-6-comes-to-life/

Additionally, beautiful (probably press material) shots of the M6 (F12) driving some roads in the rain have been featured lengthy in the KAZ movie. As far as I remember most/all other cars portrayed in it are in GT6.

The Gran Turismo facebook page has posted 6 photos showing their multi monitor set up at the BMW museum.

In said photos on the stand is a real M4, along with a brand new M3 and M6. Make of that what you will.

I can't link it as I'm at work.

I shall add that an F10 M5 was present at the Silverstone Event, and there was a M5 and M6 at the Ronda launch event! The A45 AMG and E63 AMG have also appeared at these events (at least one of them anyway). Seems very odd for there to be all of this coverage of those cars and for them not to be in the game!

Except mine, I use reasonable understanding when I post in the GT6 section.

Everywhere else however is debatable. :P

I accidentally posted a few times and the mods must have deleted them. It has nothing to do with the posts that are actually above.

Back